Wolf

Completely lost in her Klaus kissed Caroline, happy about the way that she caressed his neck and answered his kiss, he moaned into her mouth as the kiss deepened and after a passionate meeting of tongues he moved his hungry lips down her chin to kiss the hollow of her throat.

Caroline's gasp was raspy because while he adored that area with his mouth, down south he buckled his hips to settle deeper inside of her, he pulled his head back to look at her and while stroking her cheek he started what had been paused while they kissed, slowly he thrusted in and out of her without fulling coming out but still enough to rub over her nub every time he pulled back.

There was this sort of abandonment in her whenever Klaus made love to her like this, he prolonged her pleasure to the point where she couldn't decide if she rather have him moving slow like this or hard and fast, right now he was swaying into her core lazily and stretching her to fully envelop him and Caroline was enjoying every second of it.

He was caressing her cheek, kissing her lips with every deep motion and whispering her name enamored, there was so much love in it that Caroline smiled at him, she glided her hand through his curls before bringing his face closer for a big kiss.

Although their lips were locked together he was still thrusting and Caroline started to clench around him, at first softly because he was slow but as the kiss waned down Klaus cupped her face and changed pace.

Instantly Caroline released the softest cry, if there was one thing Klaus was really, really good at was pleasing a woman. "Nik..." she moved her nails over his shoulder while her free hand flew above her head.

"Tell me what you want love..." He kissed her lips while rubbing his thumbs against her cheeks.

Caroline grabbed the edge of the mattress as her body started to sway propelled by his powerful thrusts. "Just a little harder..." She asked feeling herself squeeze around him.

Klaus felt her come as well and kissed her lips. "Do you need to catch your breath sweetheart?"

Caroline shook her head while her other hand found the mattress and she locked her ankles behind his back.

Klaus heaved away from her and firmly grabbed her waist, he started to pound into her hard, fast and relentlessly but he never took his eyes away from her, the bed rammed against the wall setting the pace for their heated pants.

She came a second time but Klaus pushed through that sweet vise and watched her turn her head to the side with closed eyes and a small whimper in her voice.

"Niklaus..."

"Yes?" He slid out of her for a moment, only to penetrate her again with one deep thrust.

This time the sound that left Caroline was a guttural scream and she lost track of her trail of thought, she only focused on how good it felt to be one with him like that, there was no space between them at all.

"You were saying..." he squeezed her breast and ran his thumb over that beautiful hard and pink nipple.

"I love you..." She whimpered close to another orgasm.

Klaus smiled. "I love you..." He pushed slower now. "You're so beautiful Caroline." He caressed her body with his hands.

Caroline's breath was out of control and she was dizzy but still Caroline searched for his face, he was smiling and hauling away from her, when he held out his hands for her she took them and sat up.

Holding her tightly with an arm around her waist he pinned her against the headboard and took her like that, pushing her body up the wall every time he hit her hard.