My heart is yours

As Klaus opened the door for Caroline she couldn't help an idiotic smile because he was the perfect gentleman, that is when he wasn't running away from her and hiding in shady pubs trying to drink her memory away.

It felt to her as if it had been a rather short ride home, the silence inside of the car had brought back that usual soothing feeling when she was with him, she didn't have much to say now after everything that she told him earlier and Klaus seemed a little lost in his own thoughts as well.

Still he was here now and that's all that mattered to her, silent or not, she had him back and she wasn't planning on letting him go again, with a sudden urge she pulled his arm before he turned towards the house and laced her hand around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss.

Klaus smiled before he kissed her back, it was something that he wanted to do ever since they started their journey back home, the enclosed space only seemed to make his feelings clearer, he loved Caroline and he wanted her, he wanted her so badly that it took all of him not to stop the car and give into his own cravings, instead he drove faster than usual.

He missed her, he missed feeling her lips on his but there was another craving that was testing him, he wanted Caroline like he had never wanted a woman before and he literally couldn't resist her any longer, she seemed to have no idea of the power that she had over him and having her in his arms kissing him like this was just pure evilness.

He pulled her closer and enforced his own passion to the kiss, Caroline moaned and clutched his shirt answering him and for a moment Klaus hesitated between flashing to his bedroom or back inside to the car, he cupped her cheek as he broke the kiss softly.

While placing a gentle kiss on her lustful lips his eyes took in her ivory features and he licked his lips, he could swear that she was shivering and he wondered if she really wanted him as much as he wanted her right now.

Her hand found that place in his neck where he loved so much to feel her touch and she licked her own lips anticipating another deep kiss, as for him he did as he was expected, he tilted her head in that knowing way that they shared by now and then he kissed her thoroughly, killing all the missing feelings that he had,.

When they broke the kiss they weren't breathing straight and neither of them were ok, it seemed that they were a little shaken by big longing unspoken desires, Caroline seemed a little dizzy actually which made him smile, she closed her eyes for a second and then rested her forehead against his chest.

Klaus chuckled, apparently this was mutual and she was dwelling back and forth with her own cravings. "Caroline..." He spoke softly and as she met his eyes it took him by surprise all the want in them.

She breathed against his face and his lips as she moved to kiss him again, Klaus however breathed into her mouth as he spoke denying her of a kiss which made her growl in disapproval.

"In risk of ruining a moment..." He smiled, her lips were so inviting.

"Nik... you talk too much." She said taking what she wanted, it was another deep kiss that made him moan because she stroked his neck while she kissed him.

She really had no idea how they had made it here but she found herself pinned against the door of his bedroom, his lips were moving down from hers to her chin and then to her neck, Caroline rested the back of her head against the door while his lips were setting her skin on blazing fire.

God, she wanted him so much, she needed him in a way that she couldn't explain, there was a fire for him inside of her that consumed her entirely, her fingers got lost in his hair and slowly she pulled his lips back to her mouth, she wanted to kiss him again and Klaus obliged by kissing her more passionate than he ever has.