Chapter 3

The car starts to move while I'm in my deep thoughts. I suddenly feel like I'm going crazy with the clash of emotions piling at me.

I'm angry at myself, Dias and Carter but mostly me, I shouldn't be completely mad at them, it was my fault, I shouldn't have came.

I haven't seen both of them for years, what did I expect? That I know them just like that? They aren't those kids that build sand castles, played tag around the yard and get excited by watching movies past 11 o'clock anymore.

I just hope carter finds or gets Damon's money as soon as possible.

I start to sob even more, the weakness is visible and I need to let out those tears. Not only for this but for everything. My father leaving me and my mother. My mother passing away. Everything hits at once and my sobs pick at my body. I feel empty and alone. The pain in my chest increases and I bite my bottom lip to stop crying.

It wasn't enough, i couldn't hold it any longer.

I cry and sob in that dark sack feeling like someone is digging a hole into my stomach.
....

Something bright shines underneath my closed eyes lids. Making the skin of my eyelids a shade of peach and pink.

I open them and blink a few times to notice where I am. I see a tall figure. I see Damon looking at me with relaxed eyes and a frown plated on his structured face.

I sniff and wipe at my eyes. He just stands there and looks at me. Maybe not sure what to say to me?

I give him the awkward exchange back and I nearly get a heart attack by his voice. "Get out" he says clenching his jaw.

I take a little jump from the high step on the car to the concrete.

My heels make a clicking sound against the stoned ground. He slams the door shut and it makes me flinch.

I slowly start walking towards the house. It's small and the walls of the building is deep-red-brown-bricks.

To fasten my pace he grabs onto my back and leads me striding with his long legs to the door that I always trip.

When he's unlocking the door, I look around myself finding something but not sure what?

The place is quiet and I spot a house farther than ever from here, from his house. I think it's his house?

It probably at least takes a five minute walk to get to the other house near his. I wanna run to the house but I know I wouldn't be able to make it with these damned heels.

I cant take the risk, I don't even know this guy?Knowing he has a gun with him makes me even more against my plan.

When we enter the house a hard liquor smell hits my scent. It's a disgusting combination of a sour scent.

When he leads me further into the house I glance at a man, probably in his late thirties. He's sitting on a wooden chair with a women straddling his lap in the kitchen.

I look away from them, but notice there making out, half naked.

Damon frowns at them but continues to walk towards the fridge like he sees nothing.

The man just continues kissing the women.

When Damon lets go of my back he gets a water bottle and comes close to me, handing me the bottle.

I take it and chug half of it down my throat. He's just staring at me, intensely and it's making my body react this way I've never been felt before. The way I notice he's staring at me and he doesn't even budge to look away makes me feel some way.

I give him the bottle and he grabs it by placing it on the table where the...couple? Is making out.

She starts to moan and that's our cue to leave.

When Damon is leading me to a hallway full of closed doors, I hear a raspy voice behind us.

"Who's that?" The raspy voice says.

I look at the guy and he has a smirk on his face.
He has a cigarette in his mouth and gives me shivers down my spine just by looking at him.

Every little thing and someone here gives me the creeps.

I notice two other boys sitting beside him staring at me. Without noticing I take a step behind Damon.

The all notices and I look anywhere but at them. When my eyes go to Damon he is frowning at the guy with the cigarette. Damon's face is so emotionless that it somewhat intimidates the guy holding the cigarette, making him take his eyes off of me.

Damon still doesn't respond to the guy at all.

"She yours? Who is she?" he starts smirking and the boys that are sitting with him starts snickering as well. Damon just looks at me noticing my flushed expression. I look back at Damon who takes his eyes off of me and looks at the two boys who now stop laughing.

"No one," Damon flatly responds.

"Looks a lot like something to me," his voice gets even raspier. I know what he means and I feel even more uncomfortable. I want to get out of here. The men here seem to be perverts or creeps and I don't know what they might try to do.

"Cmon Damon, aren't you gonna introduce me to your-" he looks at me up and down with a smirk "friend".

Damon glances at me and back to the guy.

"I'm Jax," he says blowing out of his cigarette not wasting any time.

"That's rugger and maxen," Jax points at the two boys.

They wave at me and slightly smile. They look much younger than the rest of the guys I saw here, even Damon.

"You're pretty," one of the boys say.

I slightly lift the ends of my lips to try and form a smile but i somewhat cant right now, instead my lips keep forming a pout.

Jax presses me by asking "and your name is?" He starts checking me out and I wanna slap him or say something mean.

Instead I say almost whispering "Mia".

He looks at me "a beautiful girl with a beautiful name,"

I don't say anything back. I don't know any of these guys and what there capable of.

"Damon! Yo get your ass over here man" a guy says entering the house with a girl that has barely any clothes on. She looks drunk as her balance is unstable.

How many people live in here? He looks almost the same age as Damon.

I don't like the thought of Damon leaving me with Jax. Unfortunately Damon does leave me with him, just as I thought he might do. My eyes follow Damon leaving me to go greet his friend. They both start laughing, my first time seeing Damon smile. The guy gives Damon a cigarette pack, but he doesn't open it. Instead he puts it in his back pocket.

"Come sit with us" I hear Jax say and I turn my face to his.

I tell him "I-It's okay, I'm going to wait" stuttering.

"We don't bite, just come" he's smirking again.

Before I can respond he grabs my arm gently leading me to the room with rugger and maxen.