Chapter 21

"It's William, they're waiting for us," Damon walks towards me shoving his phone into his pocket.

I nod a couple of times and chew on my bottom lip.

"Lets get in the car, yeah?" He breaks my blank expression.

I walk away from him first and get into his car while he gets in after me. I put my seatbelt on and don't look at Damon at all.

"Why are you acting like that?" Damon asks deepening his voice.

"Acting like what?" I say even harsher than I expected.

"Exactly." He says pointing out my harsh tone.

"Well Damon, you stopped our kiss for a phone call."

"That's why you're mad?"

"Can we go already?" I huff.

"Okay, look I'm sorry." He leans his face into mine.

His large hand cups my cheek then he tries to kiss me but I move my face, looking to the side rather then in front of his face, so I can avoid his lips connecting to mine. His hands go down to my neck, holding it gently and he starts kissing my jaw and then down to my collar bone.

The heat rises from me and I close my eyes feeling the amazing sensation emerging from my body from his touch.

My hands try to push his chest to stop him but he's much too stronger than me. And I really don't want him to stop.

"Damon, we should-" I moan when his large hands grab onto my front under my dress.

I spot a flashing light tapping onto Damon's window and realize the man in a cop gear. I push Damon away hard. Oh no.

Damon looks back and notices the cop but doesn't look fazed, he rolls his eyes and glides his tongue onto the bottom of his lip in annoyance.

I sit there flushed and embarrassed.

Damon puts his window down for the cop.

"Sorry to interrupt." The cop speaks.

"What do you want?"

Oh Damon.

"So thats how you talk to a cop?" He laughs.

Damon doesn't laugh or is pleased with this guy at all for some reason.

"Just wanted to see how you guys are doing, it's pretty late." The cop  tells us.

"We were actually going so.." Damon says.

"Yeah yeah, just be safe." The cop smiles and waves to Damon and I. The cops eyes lock onto my revealed legs making me shift uncomfortably, making me tug at the bottom of my dress to lower it.

Damon notices and his jaw tenses "the fuck you staring at?" He glares.

"Damon," I say grabbing his arm. 

Damon jerks from my touch and opens his car door.

Oh my god, this is not happening.

"Relax, and get back into your car." The cop grabs onto the end of his gun that is sticking out of his patch.

Damon puts his face closer to him not even caring that he's a cop or that he has a loaded gun.

I rush out of the car and grab onto Damons arm. "Damon please, let's go, it's not worth it." I whine.

When I pull Damon to the car, Damon doesn't stop glaring at the cop. The cop quickly walks to his car.

When I get into Damon's car I stare at him. "Damon look at me,"

He looks at me emotionless.

"You can't just do things like that,"

"Yeah I can,"

"Oh my god Damon, he had a gun and he's a cop,"

"He's a fucking perv,"

I sigh in defeat and whisper "your insane." While facing to my window.

Damon grips onto my bare thighs while he starts to drive.

I don't even know how to feel about Damon's reaction with that cop. That perv, my subconscious adds. I feel so safe and protected by him but at the same time I worry for him. He can get out of hand if one thing gets in his way or irritates him.