Chapter 15

Damon gets off his chair and walks towards me. I can't move nor speak, I'm just frozen, looking at him with my flushed expression.

Smoking strands whirl out of the cigarette, picking up the thick air with its scent.

Damon snatches the cigarette out of my fingers, making me jump.

He stares at me while he puts the cigarette back into his mouth, sucking into it and blowing a puff nearly into my face.

Damon starts playing with the thin strap of my dress and pulls it slowly down my shoulder. Making the strap hang off my shoulder a little.

He lets go of the strap and sits back down on the chair, widening his tall legs.

"Take it off, I'm not asking again." Damon demands once more.

"I want to talk" I tell him looking at his black dress shoes that he's still wearing.

He looks so fine in a suit..I shake my thoughts out of my mind.

"I didn't ask what you want" he says calmly but irritated at the same time.

"Why are you being like this?" My eyes are getting glossy.

"If you don't take your dress off, I'll come and rip it the fuck off of you myself." Damon tests me.

I look at him before I decide to take it off. At this point, if I don't take it off, I don't even know what he'll do next.

His lips are pressed into a straight line and he isn't slumping in the chair anymore but now he's leaning his head towards me, arching his back a little while he smokes his cigarette, keeping his eyes on me.

His eyes are relaxed onto my body. I can tell he's a bit high because his eyelids are closing half of his eyes, making him have a bored look on his face.

I slowly slide my thin straps off my arms, letting the dress fall off of me.

I didn't wear a bra when I went to the auction and left it in the bathroom while I was getting ready with Becca, making me now instantly regret it. I just didn't think I would have to wear it with this kind of dress, considering that my boobs are perky and wearing a bra would be pointless, I don't even like wearing it because sometimes it's painful.

I'm just glad I'm wearing my light pink undies still. The thing is, I don't like the thought of wearing same undies for two days. I don't even have a choice. It's not like I packed clothes with me and decided to come here to "have fun".

Being around people like them is full of chaos. Let me remind you, I almost killed someone.

I just stand there, nearly naked hiding my breasts by crossing my arms over it. When I look up at Damon with my flushed face, he's staring at me intensely up and down, clenching his jaw, smoking his cigarette.

He then burns out the cigarette onto the wooden night stand by the bed, leaving it there.

He gets up from the chair and starts to walk towards me again.

"lay down on the bed" he instructs.

What's he doing? I'm getting even more nervous.

Damon's now inches near my face.

"Trust me" he says looking into my eyes.

A part of me does trust him.

I nod and turn to the bed to a sitting position then end up laying on my back, placing my head onto the pillow, putting my hands onto my breasts, covering my nipples by trying to hide enough of it.