Chapter 87

Damon's POV

"Thank you for the ride Damon," she says unbuckling her seatbelt to lean forward for a kiss.

Silvana's words float in my head making me not think about anything but what she said. It's like it's blocking everything in my life where only that specific thing is constantly on my mind. I felt angry. I now feel even more angry.

"Are you okay?" She says worriedly.

I forgot she was leaning in for a kiss.

"I'm alright," I nod.

"Oh o-okay," She stutters and gets out of the car.

"You want to walk me inside?" She turns back to me biting on her lips.

"Yeah," I grin a little.

When I walk her to the library building, it looks bigger than I thought it would be. The wide stairs and glass frame makes everything look recently made.

"This is it," she admires, "isnt it lovely?" Mia's smile brightens, showing her straight rows of teeth.

I can't keep my eyes off her. She's stunning.

"Mia, Damon." I hear Brandon from behind us.

Great. Fucking great.

"Hi Brandon," she turns around and they both swiftly dive in for a hug.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

Brandon looks at me awkwardly when he finishes the short hug with Mia. Mia doesn't notice the deathly stares I'm giving him at the moment.

"It's nice to see you again, Damon" he pulls out his hand for me to shake it but I look at it for awhile before I shake it. I know Mia would be pissed at me if I didn't. She'd nag at me of how "rude" I was. I don't think showing my honest affection towards him is fucking rude. I'd rather be honest than fake.

When I shake his hand I don't show any interest or even creep a little smile without realizing. I hate this guy so fucking much, I want to beat the shit out him already. Just cause he has money and shit doesn't make him any further than a douche.

"Damon, aren't you coming inside?" Mia says grabbing my hand.

Yes. No. I look at Brandon by Mia again. Fuck. I guess it's a yes.

"No," I finally choose the word out of jealousy. If I said yes I'd have to hear him smudge himself to Mia of how a good worker she is. But the fact that I said no is because I trust her. More than ever. Plus, I'm on the urge of throwing Brandon off the fucking cement stairs.

"I'm going to the gym, I'll pick you up after work," I lastly say.

"Okay," she pouts.

She watches me walk down the stares and into my car. I drive off and go to the place where I feed my anger off the most. The gym.

Mia's POV

"I guess it's just you and I," Brandon says with a nervous laugh.

Does Brandon notice it too? Or is it just me, that Damon is acting so off. I didnt do anything did I? I'm gonna cry, I just know it.

"Mia?" Brandon says catching my attention. I turn back to him and fake a smile.

"Damon loathes of the thought I'm friends with you," Brandon says opening the door for me.

I really don't think that's the reason. Maybe part of it but I know Damon more than anyone knows him, and I feel like it's just fear that's getting to him.