Chapter 13

Damon's P.O.V

When her little show, with her round tits rising up and falling down ends, I let go of her tiny hand.

I then stick the damn gun out placing it flat on my palm again and this time she grasps it quickly shoving it in her small wallet-bag thingy.

She's scared and the look on her face gives it away.

"how long will you take?" she asks in her small voice biting her lips making me want to grab her face and suck of them. Fuck.

"I won't be long".

"Yo" I hear Blake's fucking voice.

I know why he's here. if Mia wasn't here he would be acting like a real pussy. Begging me right now to fucking take him back home. But I made his ass come, so he can watch Mia for me while I go see fucking shit faced Chaz. And what really fucking bothers me is when he instantly agreed because of the thought of Mia coming.

Mia walks away from both of us and I turn around to see Blake checking her ass out. He clicks his tongue on the inside roof of his upper gum. I want to fucking rip his face off but I have other plans right now.

"Chaz's keeps calling my fucking number" he shows his notifications for proof.

"Alright. Watch her, don't fucking keep your eyes off of her. Got it?"

"Got it" Blake nods.

When I get to the the dark hallway I see that familiar black door.

I walk in and find Chaz sitting down on the expensive red long couch holding a glass of wine. His suit barely fucking fits him and he looks like shit as always.

I spot gusto's friend, which is Paul's brother, Miguel. The fucking guy who helped gusto kill my brother.

My rage is about to slide out of me and knock all his teeth out. But I hold it in.

The two bodyguards watch every step I take when I come closer.

"This fucker" Chaz laughs pointing his finger at me.

"You're Damon?" Miguel asks putting his expensive glass of wine on the shiny glass table.

I look at every face that are in front of me before answering "Yeah".

Miguel sticks his hand out for me to shake his and I oblige. I want to break his hand and shove it down his throat.

"I heard that you found gusto's body" Miguel says.

I look at Chaz and he looks to the ground nervously and swallows a gulp. This motherfucker.

"Yeah" I play along.

"Sit" Miguel says.

At first I don't attend to but I'll look more suspicious if I don't.

I sit down now facing the opposite direction I was earlier, noticing three other guys sitting, watching me and Chaz carefully. I didn't even realize because of how fucking quiet they were.

Miguel pulls out a cigar pack.

He hands me the pack to take one and I oblige. Chaz continues to drink his wine while Miguel and I smoke our cigars. Without realizing I'm looking at him too intensively.

"What's your problem?" Miguel asks laughing.

"That's just his face" Chaz laughs nervously.

I don't bother laughing. I just think of many ways on breaking both of their necks right now.