Chapter 34

My body shifts from its waking up process but my eyes won't relate, and instead it stays shut.

The clicking sound I despise causes my eyes to open. I lay on the bed and scan the room finding Damon's muscular tattooed back and him wearing long black sport shorts. Everything about him is so appealing to me I can't stop gazing at him. I'm even more relieved and thrilled he stayed here till the morning.

Damon continues to flicker and tassel with the sound of a gun. Then it dawns on me that he brought a real loaded gun into the house. Ugh, Damon.

I get off my bed and tip toe from behind him. I stop when I'm only inches away from his back but he still doesn't notice I'm behind him, so I wrap my arms around his waste while he still fixes that damn gun.

"Goodmorning," my tiny voice echos the glassy room.

"Morning," he shoves the gun down his boxers like he's trying to hide it.

"How did you sleep?" I squish my cheeks deeper onto his printed back whilst tightening my arms around him.

"I haven't slept like that in years," he tells me dropping his hands to his sides.

My heart drops from his response and I want to cluster into a ball for asking him so many questions. But it's the only way I get to know his true self. From communicating.

He turns around and cups my cheek, "how are you doing?" He asks pushing his brows together. I know he's asking about my huge breakdown last night about carter. I cried so much last night that I don't have anymore tears left in me right now. I've worn all my energy from crying that I only remember myself passing out on Damon.

I don't know, really how to feel anymore. I have so many emotions gathering on my mind. I feel like if something good happens in my life there is suddenly negativity creeping up on me somewhere. The whole situation about carter pricks at my stomach. I can't believe he did that. How could he? What do I tell Dias and...aunt Sil. The anger stirs in me.

"I've had better days...I just can't believe carter would do that," when the words come out, my voice sounds small, vulnerable and weak more than anger.

He nods, "We will get through this." The fact that he said 'we' rather than 'you' makes my tension dissolve.

I sigh and collide my body tighter onto him. The side of my cheek is pushed into his bare chest and he places his chin on top of my head. His arms hug my entire body making me feel warm by diminishing the anger inside me.

I'm still very angry about carter doing this. But right now..being wrapped around Damon like this makes me forget that there is a vex madness existing in me.

"How are we going to get you out?" I smile and tease.

"The same way I got in," he gestures to the window, using the chin that was placed onto my head.

"You came from the window? How romantic," I gush to him.

"Don't push it," he smirks.

I giggle and kiss his cheek but he he grabs my the back of my neck with one hand and clashes his lips to mine. I open my mouth in between one of our kisses and let his tongue glide through to hurtle with mine. The movements with my caress with his mouth are slow but the electricity keeps firing up and down my body.

He lifts me up by grabbing the back of my thighs and I wrap my legs around his torso, not leaving his now sloppy kisses where he keeps sucking my lips by taking his possession over.

Damon places me onto the bed and hovers over me, focusing his eyes on me and licking the bottom of his lips.

"Take off you're sweater," Damon instructs.

I oblige and sit up, placing my hands flat on his chest to move himself off of me a little so I can take the sweatshirt off.

When I slip the sweatshirt off Damon's eyes instantly land on my breast. This time I'm glad I'm not wearing a bra. His breathing intensively rises and I swear it feels 50 degrees hotter in the room.

He observes my body to my blushing face. He grabs the sweatshirt from me and throws it on the floor putting his weight back onto me.

Damon gropes onto me and makes a grown which nearly tips me over the edge. He wraps his hand around my neck, I push my head back into the pillow and he rubs faster onto me while he sucks and kisses my neck. I can feel him growing underneath me and I can feel my body melt deeper into my sheets.

"Damon," I softly moan.

His cold thin chain necklace meets my skin to the lower part of me in between my boobs while gliding even lower with him, not removing his lips off of me.

His lips stop on my stomach, right above my panties and he lifts his lips off of my skin to stare up at me, deeply invested into his touch.

Damon aggressively takes my panties off and drops them to the floor but my thoughts come in the way.

"Damon, what are you doing?" My voice is barely audible.

He doesn't answer but instead he parts my legs open and makes me shudder once he sets his face in the centre of me. When his tongue glides with my sensitive spot I buck my hip off the bed.

"Oh god, Damon," my eyes flutter closing shut.

My hands tightens and grips a hold on the sheets and I can't help myself but bite down onto my bottom lip to prevent from wanting to scream when he shoves two fingers into me, in and out of me whilst licking in me.

I can feel the wetness in between my thighs at this point. Damon's tongue licks hard and flat onto me which eventually gets to me at my breaking point. The soft squirming moan leaves my parted mouth while my eyes roll to the back of my head. My toes curl and the heat of electricity that Damon's mouth is giving me makes me shake in the moment.

He lifts his head up wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and swipes his tongue across the bottom lip of his, while watching me.

"You taste so fucking good," he tells me while plopping himself next to me.

I'm panting, hard. Damon chuckles from my blank stares above the ceiling to recover the amazing sensation I just went through. This is the second orgasm I got, and both of them were from him.