Chapter 57

Damon's P.O.V

I walk out of the room and take deep breaths on what I just saw. I have to keep telling myself that it's just the fucking drugs but it doesn't help. I hated that view of seeing her with fucking Blake. And when she called his name out I let it get to me. I don't care if it was the drugs, I had to get out of that scenario before I lost it.

When I decide to take a quick stroll to cool myself down. I hear someone. A familiar someone. When I look behind me, I find Blake with another guy named josh. What the fuck? Why is he with josh? Out of all guys he picked the guy that hated me since day one. I chuckle from the thought of the days back then with josh.

When we were all in tenth grade, Blake was taking this girl out to the movies and he had no money, so I helped him steal some money from Chaz. And when josh found out he had to be a pussy about it and he snitched on Blake before he even had the date with the girl. Chaz beat the shit out of Blake that day and I was so fucking mad. So I did what's best and pissed all over josh's clothes as well as his bed, since then he couldn't wear his own clothes for three days straight and slept in piss every night. Chaz didn't give a fuck, he's never gave a fuck about us, only if it involved himself. And on the other hand, I knew Blake wouldn't do anything about it and wouldn't stand up for himself, so I did. Doesn't matter no more, Blake and I are like strangers now, I don't even recognize him no more.

"Tell me where the fuck he is" Blake shouts to that old bearded dumbass who gave Mia the key to the rooms.

Blake starts to choke the guy and I start to laugh, enjoying the little scenery of the dumbass probably shitting his pants by now. I laugh too fucking much when I'm on these drugs. I think everything is funny.

"I-I-I don't know, h-he's with this girl and..." the dumbass stops talking and spots me, "he's right there," he manages to point towards me.

I have to be hallucinating. This shit is getting out of fucking hand. Is Blake really here?

My vision starts to get a little fuzzy once Blake stomps towards me. My eyes can barely open from the sore redness that overlaps it all. Is this real?

"Sorry man, but I gotta do this," he says stopping in front of me.

Blake's fist swings in the air before it connects to my jaw.

.......

"Wake up," I hear Blake's voice again. His hand lightly slapping my face to wake me up.

My eyes flutter open and I have the worst fucking headache of all time, it's pounding so hard that when I open my eyes Blake's face is blurred with two other faded heads of his.

I try to get up, but look down at the ropes holding me in the chair. "Where the fuck am I?" I say confused and try to struggle to get out of the tight ropes putting me in place.

"I came here to get Dias," Blake tells me.

"I don't know where she is?" I lie.

"Look Damon, I don't want to hurt you, so you might as well bring her to me and stop lying,"

"Why do you need her?"

"Chaz needs her,"

"Oh, so your Chaz's bitch now?" I say seriously with the other half of me chuckling.

Blake punches my face again with his fist, but I don't feel anything, I blame it on the drugs.

I give him a smile and taste the shring of metal from the blood that is in my mouth, then I spit it on Blake's shirt which pisses him off even more.