Chapter 42

"Do you want to talk about it?" Dias asks me once we sit in the car.

"I don't even know where to start," I wipe my tears with each of my fingers.

"Ugh, Bianca is such a bitch," she groans.

"Did you know, well...about Damon and Bianca,"

"There's nothing to know about them because there's nothing there to know...or i mean Damon doesn't have anything for her, that's for sure. It's just that, Bianca can be..crazy sometimes when it comes to him," Dias explains.

"What do you mean crazy?"

"I mean crazy, crazy. She lit a girls hair on fire once when she was drunk because she caught that girl talking to Damon, Its so fucked up," she scoffs and shakes her head.

"She what?" I choke.

I know damn well what Dias just told me but I need to comprehend what I just heard is true. I can feel the goosebumps taking over and shiver in fear.

"Yeah, she can get so out of hand. I'm not scared of her and I'm so close on beating that psycho bitch up,"

I'm not scared of Bianca. Maybe a little, after what Dias told me changed my mind about her, a lot. I know Im a very sensitive person and a girl like her who is far from sensitive can strike me easily.

"Do you think Damon..did anything with her?" i say timidly.

The thoughts sting me from saying it out loud. I'm afraid to hear Dias answer.

"I don't think he'd want to. But I actually don't know, I just know that if Damon really did anything with her, he would be straight up and tell you. I think Bianca was just trying to get to you, it's what she does."

"Yeah, well she did. I just hate the fact that he ignored me all day today because he was with her, after she was being so rude to me earlier today. She doesn't know me, why does she have the sudden feeling to judge me when she doesn't know me at all?" I tell Dias, trying my best to hold in the tears.

"Yeah...um," Dias says lost out of words while focusing on the road ahead of her.

"What? What is it?" I turn to face her in confusion.

"Okay, I wanted to tell you before but I didn't think it was gonna get out of hand like this but.." she looks at me for reassurance than turns her head back while making her way down the road.

"Today earlier this morning Bianca told me that Blake told her that you and Damon are like...a thing and she got all sloppy and whinny about it, venting me all this shit that "Damon and her" have been through. She seemed fine about it a few minutes before you came back home but it was probably part of her psycho act." Dias laughs a little but stops and makes a disgusting expression.

"Blake told her?"

What the hell? Why would Blake tell her? Why is he always telling people things he's not suppose to, or isn't even his business.

"Yeah. She said she went over to his place to look for him after a huge meeting that got fucked up and asked Blake where he was and I guess it slipped out or something, I don't know?"

I highly doubt that.

Was it that meeting Damon was telling me about. The one Chaz was trying to threaten on hurting me because of carter...oh my god. I totally forgot about the whole situation over carter and his stupid behaviour. Dias doesn't even have a clue about it. Should I tell her? I don't think right now is a good time because I don't want any more problems re-building when I have so much on my plate.

Like getting rid of Chaz.

Authors comment:

I know this is a really short chapter because i have a lot going on this week but I promise that SOON the next few chapters will be longer !

Thank you for reading, hope you guys like it so far :)

Please feel free to comment or ask anything, I'll likely try my best to answer 💛💛💛