Chapter 88

Mia's POV

Dias is throwing a party for Damon and I on congratulations of our unborn child. I'm really happy that everything is going as planned, but when i heard aunt Sil invited Brandon, I just wasn't sure that'll be a good thing at the moment, since everything was so misleading the last time i saw him, which will make everything awkward when I see him here, tonight.

It's crowded in the house and it almost feels like a little concert since everyone is listening to the band Diaz payed to join us. The melancholy music gets to my ears and i start to swing my hips just a little.

I can feel Damon's eyes on me while he moves his hands lower, just beneath my waist, and whispers in my ear, "id have to take you upstairs if you keep dancing like that," he says causally, and shocks me by grabbing my butt in a handful.

"Hey," Diaz comes towards us with a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I can't find my phone, like i can't remember where I had it last, and i don't even know if William texted me back yet, he isn't even here right now,"

"I'll look upstairs, you look downstairs, okay?"

"Okay, thanks," she walks off looking around the crowd.

"Want me to come with you?"

"No, it's fine, I'll be down soon anyways. Dont have too much fun without me," i smile at him and kiss him on the lips.

"Impossible," he says.

I walk off going upstairs, these heels are killing me and honestly, I can't wait to take this tight dress off of me tonight.

When I take atleast ten minutes looking around Dias' room, I hear a drunken voice that sounds a bit familiar.

When I turn around to see who it is, I find Brandon closing the door and walking towards me.

I back away from him and hit the back of my legs on Dias' small table near her bed.

He looks very upset and his hair looks messy with dark circles under his eyes.

"Brandon, a-are you okay?" I stutter.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" He practically whines while coming closer to me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I'm trying my best to hide the fact that im literally scared for what will happen next considering his drunken behaviour.

"No, i already have too many times," he slowly says. "It's getting old now," he mumbles something after that, that i didn't quite catch.

"You look sexy," he harshly breathes, which is really bothering me.

"I need to go," I say quickly as i can while walking away fastly from him.

"No you don't," he grabs me by the arm. I struggle to get out of his grasp and he pushes me on the bed while pinning my hands above my head. I kick at his lower area, and he groans in pain. When I quickly get up, he grabs my ankle and makes me fall forward and pulls me closer trying to take my clothes off.

"Brandon, stop!" I scream.

"I know you love me, I know you fucking love me," he says into my face while grinding on me.

"I could never love you," I spit into his face.

He pauses for a minute and slaps me right across my cheek. I never thought someone like him would ever lay a hand on a women, but i was completely wrong.

He gets off of me coming to the thought of knowing what he just did. The side of my cheek starts to sizzle and sting. I quickly get up and look at him in disgust.

"Mia-"

I run out the door, and bolt down the stairs as fast as I can while he chases down the stairs after me, making me want to even run faster at this point. When I get to the last stairs I trip on my heel and land on my knees with my hands on the floor.

I find Damon hovering over me, trying to get me up, he fixes the strap of my dress and looks at Brandon who is shocked by all the stares that everyone in the house is giving him. But most of all he looks at Damon and I.

"What did he do to you?" He pushes his brows together while angry spills over his face, looking at Brandon and I.

"Mia whats going on," Sil and Dias come running towards us.

Damon grabs my face and moves it to the side of my face and finds a red print on it. His expression gets terrifying when he spaces out for a moment.

"Oh my god," Sil looks at the redness on my cheek.

"I'm going to get some ice," Dias runs to the kitchen.

"Everyone get out, get the fuck out!" Damon yells. People start to scatter out of the house one by one. Brandon stands on the tenth staircase waiting for our reaction.

Damon gets up the staircase slowly while keeping his eyes on Brandon, who is ready to back up. Damon knows he's about to run off, so he grabs Brandon's leg and pulls it while he hits his face on the staircase making his nose bleed. Brandon scoots away from Damon while covering his nose with his hand.

Dias hands me the ice and helps me move my hair back.

Damon grabs a knife out of his pocket and grabs Brandon's hand that was covering his nose and jabs the knife into it. Dias walks off not taking anymore of it and Silvana tries to stop it but Damon cusses at her making her back away. Brandon screams in pain again when Damon pulls the knife out and tears his clothes off.

"Mia, this is gone too far, he will only listen to you, make it stop. He's going to severely hurt him," Silvana tells me.

I look at her emotionless with tears still rummaging around my eyes. "He almost raped me, and that's what you have to say?"

I don't mean to sound selfish or self cantered, but she seriously has to say that to me when I'm standing here, having to see my "friend" get beaten up by my boyfriend because he almost sexually assaulted me and slapped me on a very important day of mine while im pregnant. She's completely obsessed with this guy and it's concerning.

Damon gets Brandon naked fully and shows him the way out of the house. Brandon runs down the street with a swollen hand and no clothes on at all.

Silvana runs to the opened door that Brandon ran out from and turns to me. "This wouldnt have happened if you chose the right decision," she says.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I raise my voice at her.

"Choosing, him! He isn't good for you! your mother would've been displeased, by all of this, you aren't you with him," She points at Damon. Damon stands there in complete vulnerability because i know that he gets insecure about things like this.

"Damon never laid a hand on me nor did he force anything, and you still choose Brandon's side. Plus, you have no right to make my mother into an excuse,"

I know my mother would except anything if it makes me happy and that's what i loved about her the most, she never judged. miss her everyday, and right now, Silvana bringing her up makes me even more miss her and want her by my side.

"Oh stop being dramatic Mia, he was drunk,"

I look at her, and see the difference in her. She's acting just like carter right now and that really makes me upset.

"Fuck You Silvana," I walk off grabbing Damon's hand and leading him to his car.

"Look at you, so disrespectful!" She yells at me, while I exit her house.

Damon grabs my face, "Hey, it's gonna be okay," I lay my head on his chest and hold him tighter than ever. I'm so lucky to have him. I don't know what I'd do without him.

I look up at him, "let's get out of here,"

I just wanted to say a few words, and that i love and appreciate all the amazing comments, some are so heartwarming and even funny, which really makes my day. I also wanted to include to those who were so patient with me, i had the most busiest week! But I'm back on my grind, and i honestly feel like it was the "pls update" comments that really encouraged me, A BIG THANK YOU for that. Tune in for the next chapter coming up soon, love you all so so much ! 💛💛💛💛💛💋💋