Chapter 81

Everything Billy told me, is stuck inside my head and it's making me angrier every fucking second. I swear I'm going mad crazy. The only thing that makes me, myself, is Mia. I need her more than ever right now. She's probably devastated. I can imagine her telling me how stupid I am and kicking me right in the dick. I'd deserve that for sure.

I lay myself down flat on my back on the bottom side of my bed and close my eyes. All that pops in my head is Mia. Her beautiful face, voice and fuck her curvy body. I've never been this horny in my life. I would escape this place just to see Mia and fuck her so hard. Shit, I sound like a horny fucker who's a senior jock.

I notice the snores coming from above me to reassure what im going to do next.

I take out my cock from my grey sweatpants and hold it in one of my hands. I rub it up and down imagining Mia wrapping her mouth around it and sucking on it fast. I then imagine her on top of me, bouncing up and down making her boobs rise and fall and her soft moans escaping her full lips.

Fuck. I can feel myself want to cum in seconds. I screw my eyes harder to avoid everything else but Mia. Billy's words pop in my head out of nowhere and I couldn't be anymore angrier when I suddenly go soft.

I grab the closet thing near me which is that damn book and throw it against the stone wall making a loud thump.

"We're trying to fucking sleep you prick!" A husky voice yells from another cell.

"Dude, What the hell?" Gellers says rubbing his  eyes.

The last thing I need is him to question me and ramble off.

"Why are you still up?" He asks.

Until I can answer Gellers, a police officer is walking towards our cell.

"The book! Landers! The book!" He whispers loudly.

I grab the book and kick it under the bed quickly before the police officer sees and opens it, finding the sharp blade. That won't be good if he found it. I sit down on the edge of my bed, trying my best to act calm.

"What the hell are you scums doing up? If you don't get to sleep now, I'll put you on work duty because apparently y'all don't seem tired today," the police officer says. "If I hear any noise out of both of you, you guys will be sleeping on floors for the rest of the month, got it?"

He pauses and looks by the bed, "what's that?"

Fuck...

He walks pass me but stops and looks at me funny. "Stop slouching," he slaps my back to straighten it. He's so fucking lucky, I would've beaten his ass up. "Better," he laughs. He walks and drags his boots across the  dusty floors and holds onto his vest.

He grabs a ripped out page of a girl from a playboy magazine that is placed on the stone stand, probably Gellers.

He starts to chuckle, "My oh my, What do we got here?" He laughs again while smiling with his coffee stained teeth showing.

"Cmon man-" Gellers says in disappointment.

"Officer Delli!"

"Officer Delli," he repeats with his voice barely audible.

"You know what gushes, gills, gremlin, whatever your name is, you'll never, see the light of these breasts again," Delli says pointing at the girls breasts in the picture and then shoving the playboy magazine page down the middle of his pants. Gellers gapes at Delli and Delli makes sure of it.

"Get some beauty rest ladies, tomorrow you'll be starting new jobs," he starts to whisper, "If you're lucky you'll probably get a job by the wardens office, if ya know what I mean," he winks. "Okay go to sleep now you fuckers," he says whiling getting out of our cell.

"What does he mean about the wardens office?" I ask Gellers.

"Warden's girlfriend, she's a goddess. But she's also way too young for the warden and the warden is wealthy as fuck which is why some of us call her..what's the word?"

"Gold digger?"

"Yep, But she'll be my future wife someday yunno?"

Dumbass.

"Has she fucked anyone here yet?"

"Yeah, warden caught a guy named Mitchell fucking her in his office, we never heard of that poor bastard again,"

"She never got blamed for it?"

"Nope. Warden really has the soft spot for her,"

"That's fucked,"

"Yeah, tell me about it,"

......

"Wake up! Wake up! Doesn't it smell like hard workers!?" Benobee chants on waking us up.

"It smells like dog shit," one of the inmates say.

"Where's your spirit Welburg?"

"Right in my ass," he says and the others start to laugh.

Everyone gathers in front of a board, where are names are placed in sections of where we are working. I push through to see where I'm working and with who.

First name I see makes me ball my first. Randoff. With Yonner (Billy), Gellers and two other names I don't know.

"We're by the wardens girl!" Gellers squeaks in my ear like a girl himself. He raises his hand up for me to high five but I just walk away from the dumbass.