Chapter 54

"Mia, just wait," he follows me up the stairs. "Why do you always run when I'm trying to talk to you?" His voices raises at me.

"Why is she here then? Hmm?" I turn on my heel to face him.

He walks up slower to me this time, "She's Williams friend, what do you want me to do?"

"Is she your friend?"

"No, she's not anything to me," he comes up to me closely enough that he cups my cheeks with his hands, "You are so fucking perfect, you know that?"

I roll my eyes and push at his chest, "I'm serious Damon,"

"I'm serious too,"

"Williams not even here, so why is she still here?"

"Because it's Williams birthday tomorrow and we're throwing him a party,"

"Right," I say with disbelief.

"Dias is keeping him occupied for now and we're deciding to throw a party at dictators,"

"Dictators?"

Damon huffs and sits on the couch, "Yeah, this fucking place that William likes to get shitfaced at where people party all the time,"

"Oh,"

"You coming with us?"

"I guess I have to, Dias won't let me stay home,"

When he looks at me he starts to smiles and lets out a chuckle, that I can die to listen to all day.

"What?" I say while a smile creeps onto my face.

"Nothing," he mutters, still smiling.

I walk up to him, standing in between his legs, "nothing? You liar,"

He pauses and looks at me, "Just remembering how you were tryna fuck me in Williams basement," he snorts out a laughter.

"Damon," i shriek and swat at his arm. He laughs harder and so do I.

He grabs my waist quickly and pulls me to the couch then hovers over me.

He plants a kiss on my lips and I push him by his chest until we start going crazy on the couch this time.

I finally get back to my feet, "Go put a shirt on," I giggle.

"Oh no, please don't put your shirt on Damon" Bianca tests me by walking into the room and sits herself on the kitchen table, rolling a joint of weed.

I glare at her and Damon notices, "Let's go upstairs, yeah?" He says breaking my stone cold stares at Bianca.

I nod and smile at him, following him to lead me upstairs.

"You want some weed Damon?" Bianca asks.

"I'm good," his tone flat and continues walking up the stairs.

..........

the next day at the dictator
(Williams Birthday Party)

the next day at the dictator (Williams Birthday Party)

^^Mias Look At The Party.