Chapter 74

Mia's POV

"Mia, are you still-" Dias barges in, quickly landing her eyes on Damon sitting on the edge of my bed. She's obviously confused from him being here or because I'm naked, and only covering the sheets over me. Oh god.

Dias looks at me and gives me her look saying "seriously". She's mocking me and I know it.

"I better get going," Damon let's out a breath.

I grab his arm "call me later,"

He nods once and caresses my chin with his large hand. I know he wants to kiss me but Dias harsh stares is giving him second thoughts. I hate her for that.

Damon leaves without a word and doesn't even bother to close my door back. He just slams his boots on the bare floors.

Dias shuts my door herself and widens her eyes "what the hell Mia?!"

I look away from her judgemental stare and wished I'd just disappeared or at least had some clothes on.

"Can you-" I try to ask her to pass me the shirt but she throws it hastily at my face.

"Mia! I swear to god, you are giving this guy so many chances, after what you told me he did, he doesn't deserve nothing but shit, and you know it!"

"But-"

"Don't you deny it!"

"I-"

"I just can't believe he was even in the house?! Ugh," she mostly tells herself.

"Dias-"

"I'm so going to burn him into pieces,"

"Dias can you let me speak!" I shout at her in exhaustion.

She finally stops talking and sits next to me. "I'm sorry," she whispers and hugs me.

"I had sex with him," I blurt out and start to cry, not really knowing why? Maybe because after everything? Or maybe this relationship between us is too fast? I don't know but I feel so emotional lately. About everything, literally everything makes me cry. My mood keeps switching up and I honestly don't know what to do about it.

"Do you think he loves me?" I ask Dias.

"Of course he does! Are you stupid?" She grabs me into a warm hug again and kisses the top of my head. "He will never love anyone more than he loves you, remember that,"

"Is he good for me?" I also ask her.

"Mia.."

A waterfall escapes the bottom of my eyes and I can taste the saltiness from my tears.

"Can you please stop crying, I hate to see you like this," she says while wiping underneath my eyes.

"I just can't stop, there's so much on my mind, like...he asked me to move in with him..but not here in Chicago," I choke on my sobs.

"He what?!"

I can't help myself but shock my own self from puking all over Dias. Dias is as shocked as me and freezes whiling looking down at the puke on her jeans. "Oh my god, Dias I'm so sorry," I whine. "I don't feel so good," I run to the bathroom across my room and hug the toilet, puking and coughing out my last night dinner.
This is not the only time I puked recently. I puked a week ago but that time it wasn't on Dias but it was in the kitchen sink. How disgusting.