Chapter 67

Damon's P.O.V

THE PARTY

"This is it, no backing down now Damon," Chaz tells me, sipping his vodka.

I look at the old shit of a house that me and Chaz stand in front of; loud music leave the open cracked windows that the people dance to with red cups in their hands.

"Who said im backing down?" I glare at him. I take the bottle out of chaz's hands and swig the vodka down my throat, making my insides burn. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and push the bottle of vodka back into chaz's chest while i walk away from him and closer to the house.

I'm doing this, I'm really fucking doing this. I just have to follow the whole plan Chaz told me and I'll be done with it.

My head starts to spin and I can feel the vodka remain inside of me.

When I push through a crowd in front of the entrance of the door, my phone starts to vibrate. When I pull it out I see Mia's name printed above my phone screen. Fuck, What do I tell her? What would she think of me after I do this? She'll probably hate me. She probably already does since I have been dodging all her calls lately.

I need this money, she wouldn't understand because she's so naive. She'll try to show the good in me and maybe she will convince me and I'll slightly see it too, but thats not me, I'm no fucking good person, i killed my bestfriend.

I have to admit, I'm desperate, I'm so fucking desperate on getting this money after the multiple experiences I've went through with money in general. But this time, I'm not letting anything get in my way. And I expecially don't need Mia changing my mind like she always does.

"Hey! Tattoos!" I hear someone shout from behind me.

I spin my head to see who it is and find the crackhead Chaz was telling me about.

Ronald freest: this motherfucker is the guy that owns this house and party, as well as the money that ill be getting from him. Well, stealing from him in lack of a proper way to say it. You might ask why does this fucker, have so much fucking money but still lives in a dumbwhole? let me tell you why; he buys girls and drugs with his money only, it's not like he's spending nor using his money in advance. Is it still okay to take his money? Maybe? That's not what I'm worrying about though, it's the fact that I have to kill him in order to take his money. And Ronald isn't a bad guy as in personality, besides the shit he does.

I've talked to him a couple of times while back when I would get wasted at parties with chaz, he obviously remembers who I am.

"Long time no see," he grabs my hand to shake it and pulls me into him.

I half smile and pull away slightly.

"Chaz told me you guys were coming and shit I was so fucking excited man, I haven't seen you guys in...I don't know? years?" He laughs.

I can tell he's high as fuck from the way he's talking so fast and the half closed eyelids that are formed onto his face.

"Yeah..can we talk"

I might as well get this over with, drinking makes me even more determined about this, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing?

"Yeah! For sure man," a sleepy smile creeps onto his mouth. He looks fucked.

"In private," I exclaim.

"Look man, I already know what your going to ask for,"

"What?" I bluff.

"I should've fucking knew," he nods in disappointment.

Fuck.

"You think I'm that fucking stupid?" He raises his voice at me.