Chapter 19

^^^ Mia's outfit to the fight night club/bonfire.

"Don't Get me wrong, your dress is cute but don't you want to wear-I dunno, something more sexy?" Dias scrunches her nose while eyeing my outfit.

I scan Dias outfit, she's wearing a jean jacket with a black small crop top that only covers her boobs.  She has a black short leather skirt on but to finish her exotic biker outfit she lined her lips with bright red matte lipstick.

I smile "I'm good thanks"

Dias checks her phone and gasps at the time. "We need to leave like right now."

Dias and I sprint down the stairs but I stop at the opened door.

"Mia" Dias says impatiently.

I take a deep breath in and softy blow it out.

My converse hit the porch floor and I decide to just keep moving.

Once I'm at Dias car I don't feel any pressure longing onto me.

Except the fact that I'm going to watch scary men beat the living crap out of another. But I don't think the bonfire will be as bad, hopefully.

"Thank you for coming with me." Dias tells me while driving her car.

"Anytime." I smile.

"I cant wait for you to meet William, he's such a great guy."

I smile "the things you tell me about him convinces me."

She laughs "he's much more than the details I share with you."

I witness Dias pulling up into a parking lot with many other cars. As we get out of the car me and Dias spot the abandon building that are covered with all kinds of creations of graffiti, inside the brick stone I can hear people chanting or yelling, can't really tell but there's a crowd for sure.

As we get into the wrecked building i find the place filled with so many people that it seems like there all staring at us.

We pass by a group of men staring at Dias and I but I cringe away adjusting my bag while Dias waves at them in a flirty way.

"Chapman! Chapman! Chapman!" a crowd in front of us chant. And it draws Dias attention. She pulls my arm and leads me to the frontline of the ring. I bump into raging men while going through the crowd.

We finally get to the frontline and I witness the guy that people are calling Chapman.

"That's my William." Dias bites her bottom lip staring at him.

He spots Dias with a widened smile smear onto his sweaty face. He takes the mouth guard out while walking towards Dias and I and he kneels down to kiss Dias on the lips.

Dias whispers something in his ear which makes his face blush red.

I look away at them and the scene  they are making but I spot the familiar curly hair and pale skin. And notice it's Becca.

My heart races. Why is she here?

I look back at Dias and she's cheering Williams name while he knocks the other guy making his face bloody red. I flinch when William slams the injured man to the ground. The referee holds his hand up to show that he won.

"Dias, Who all came?" I ask her with concern.

"Um" she looks at William instead of me.

"Dias."

She looks at me then opens her mouth but nothing comes out.

Before she can say anything I spot the tattoos and the shiny black hair, instantly knowing it's him.