Chapter 60

Damon's P.O.V

I put on my shirt and slip a the pair of jeans over my long shorts and get out of the locker rooms as quick as I can because I know I'll fuck the whole change room up. I need something to hit, anything. I need a distraction to calm me down.

I need to see Mia. She's the only one who can make me feel warm inside. I don't want to call her a distraction because shes more than that to me. I love her. I've never fallen in love with someone but her.

I just need fucking Chaz and Blake out of my head before I gag everywhere. I swear to fucking god I'm going to lose it.

.....

As I get out of the car and stand in front of Mia's house, I press the lock button on my keys for the car.

I ring the door bell and Dias opens the door greeting me inside.

"Mia's upstairs in her room," she tells me and walks to the couch to go back on her phone. Her face is warned out with a frown and she has this nest on top of her head. She's probably still traumatized from last night especially the fact that Blake was her ex. I wonder if Mia is still traumatized too? Shes been in worse positions which makes me upset to think she might be use to it. I haven't seen her today because I told her I needed to have a night alone after Blake.

I make my way up the stairs, skipping two steps to be quicker to see her. To see Mia.

When I slowly open her door, Mia's back is facing me and she's reaching something in her closet that seems like she's struggling at.

She tip toes and her arms stretch higher to grab whatever she is but fails. I just watch her while a smile creeps up on my face and I walk closer to her from behind.

She's wearing a white floral dress which makes me want to rip it off of her, right the fuck now.

I stand behind her and I chuckle of the fact that she doesn't even realize I'm behind her yet, she starts to make little sounds of grunts from her frustration.

I spot what she's trying to get; it's a small heart shaped light blue box.

I stretch my arms above her to grab it and hold it in my hand, "what's this?"

She turns around to me, shocked. "Damon...hey, what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here?"

"I thought you needed some time?" She asks slowly grabbing the box out of my hand.

I plop on her white fuzzy bed and take a deep breath.

I did tell her I needed time alone, but really, I can't. I usually shut myself down when cold shit happens, like the last accident that affected my life, which was my brother's accident. But I can't stay away from Mia. I need her.

"I can't stay away from you,"

Her smile widens and she puts the box to the table next to the bed where she sits by me, while I lay down.

She smooths her dress down with both of her hands then looks at me again with her beautiful smile that takes up half of her face.

I grab her by the waist and she squeals. I put her on top of me, luckily the flowy dress makes it easier for me to feel her which i can't fucking help but to grow even harder underneath her.

She squints at me and pauses with suspicion. Can she read my fucking mind? Why is she...

"Damon what happened?" She moves my face to the side to see the cut on my brow.

"Nothing, I just had practice before I came here,"

Her face turns into concern and worry. "Are you okay? You know you can talk to me right?"

I nod and give her a reassuring smile. I know I can talk to her but I don't want to talk about that, I'll never want to.

I flip her over and crash my lips to hers. There's no gentle in my kisses to her when I widen my mouth to take up more of her mouth in mine. I tie and swirl my tongue with hers which goes sloppy. I know she's trying to go slow on her passionate kisses but fuck that, I need more.

My hands go to the bottom of her dress and I bunch it up to her hips, revealing her red laced panties. Fuck.

I grab her bare legs and drape it over each of my shoulders while I rub and grope my throbbing growth onto her front.

"Damon," she moans, tilting her head back into the sheets, "Y-your-" she tries to say but my hard groping cuts her off.

If I keep groping onto her like this, I know I'll cum in my fucking pants.

She grips onto my shirt which nearly makes her knuckles white and she screws her eyes shut, then says with a moan, "Stop,"

But I can't, I want to keep fucking destroying her pussy as much as I can.

"Damon, please," she whines, rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

I know she likes it but I also know why she wants me to stop. Because I'm not being myself right now and she knows when something is up.

I stop and lay my head on her stomach while my panting blends in with hers. I slowly feel the veins in my dick going away.

She pushes me off a little bit and sets her back on her backboard of the bed but grabs my face to look at her.

"What's going on?" she says focused onto my eyes.

I knew it.

I take a deep breath and move away from her touch, standing up off the bed.

"I'm taking you out for dinner," I tell her, ignoring the fact that I want to talk about..Blake.

"Not until you tell me you're okay," her face turns pouty.

"I'm fine,"

"No your not,"

I look away from her before I reveal my weakness because she's right, I'm not okay, but I know I will be.

She gets off the bed and hugs me, tighter than ever before which makes me so much fucking better.

"I love you," she tells me, squishing her cheek against my chest.

"I love you," I say, kissing the top of her head while I wrap my arms around her waist.