Chapter 83

"Open your mouth," I hear around the far stall when I get out of mine and dry my hair with the towel.

"I'm not gonna ask you again," he shouts but whispers at the same time. I walk closer and wrap the towel on the lower part of my body, and witness a younger boy down on his knees in front of Randoff.

They both stare at me for awhile. "What the fuck do you want Landers?" Randoff asks in annoyance. He's naked and grabbing onto his cock to hold it in front of the boy who is naked himself.

When I look at the boy he looks a bit too young to be in a prison like this. He also looks terrified and starts to piss himself in the wet stall floor making the clear water mix with yellow, while blankly staring at me.

"Get up and leave," I remark flatly to the boy who then stares at Randoff and quickly gets up and runs off like he's never before.

Randoff starts to laugh but his laugh turns out to be exaggerated a little bit. He looks like he's been smoking crack just now.

I just stare at him with no expression waiting for him to stop laughing but he doesn't.

"You think," he chokes on his laughter and points his finger in my face. "You think you're boss now? Who the hell do you think you are?" He says slowly in my face.

I don't say anything because there isn't anything to say. I just continue to stare intensely back at his face just inches to mine.

"Hm?" He pushes my shoulder.

I'm not in the fucking mood right now. So much shit has been happening and especially the situation with Mia yesterday hasn't crossed off my mind. Fuck it. I need a distraction...now.

I shove both of his shoulders back twice and the second time he stumbles and slips on the wet floor.

He gets up quickly and swings at my face. I realize my nose is bleeding when I touch the blood dripping down from my it on the tip of my fingers.

I wipe the blood on the towel and grab onto his neck quickly and tightly. He struggles on pulling and scratching my hands off that are wrapped around his neck. Randoff then kicks me right in the fucking balls with his knee so hard that I fall to the ground and groan in pain.

He slowly walks up towards me a smirks a little before punching my face continuously.

"I told you," he swings a punch at my face again, "not to fuck," he throws another "with me," and another.

My vision is blurry at the point while I see Randoff walk off and grab something under the toilet seat: It's a sharp glass blade.

My mind is running slow while blood is leaving from my nose that I can taste the metal shring coming down to my lips.

He holds it in front of my chest and before he pushes it down on me, I grab onto his hand and try to pull his hand back up. The blade is still close to my chest but my force by pushing it back up and it's the only reason the blade isn't in me yet. But when I squeeze his hand tightly to the blade his palm starts to drip in blood from the sharp edges of the blade.

He grunts harder in frustration and I can tell his pushing is growing weaker.

I clench my teeth together and point the blade upwards to his face by cracking his arm. He instantly lets go and let's out a deep scream.

"Fuck! You fucking-" he hisses while hugging his broken arm.

I take long deep breathes before getting back up and hold the metal blade in front of myself. He slides on the ground by backing away from me and hitting his back on one of the stalls.