Chapter 28

"Fuck, that felt so good," Damon pants.

I felt so..sexy doing that to him. I've never done that to anyone and I hope it wasn't bad.

"Did I do bad?" I ask him nervously.

"What? No Mia, that was the best I've had," he smirks while slipping his black sweats on with his sweatshirt.

I know other girls have done this to him before and probably have had practice, but as much as it hurts im glad he thinks it wasn't bad.

"I'm sure," I roll my eyes at him but can't seem not to smile at him.

"You sure you've never done this before?" He raises his brow and tilts his head to me.

"Damon," I grown and try to hit his chest but he grabs both of my wrist before I do.

I look at him to admire that beautiful smile whipped across his face. I love seeing him smile, I wish he'd smile more often.

Damon starts to play with the rim of my dress with his seductive eyes. I look away blushing but end up staring at his lower part.

I've never done that to anyone, but it was so amusing seeing Damon like that. At that point I felt on a stronger level than him for once, and more substantial, like I was in charge. It's embarrassing to admit but the cum didn't taste as bad as I feared it would. The only thing that was really striking and on my mind was his length, it was...so big.

I close my mouth before I start to drool on his pants. I lick at the bottom of my lips just to make sure I didn't leave a set of saliva there.

He grabs my waist and makes me sit on one of his leg and I place my bottom on his thigh, while he sits comfortably on the couch he pulls out his phone and starts to text someone on it but I can't seem to see who he's texting.

I feel kind of icky and I sure as hell need to go take a shower. Plus I also smell like smoke from the fire pit.

"I'm going to take a shower," I tell Damon.

"Okay," Damon says shoving his phone back into his pocket.

As I get up I can feel a sense of a tall figure hovering behind me. I turn around on my heel and nearly hit my face against Damon's chest, i also realize that he's following me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him with a grin planted onto my lips.

"What? I'm taking a shower with you," he says with a neutral face.

"Damon..you cant take a shower with me," I half laugh.

I never thought of taking a shower with someone else, taking showers was really my own thing, my own time alone.

"Why not?" His jaw tightens and he stares right into my eyes.

I can't resist if I keep looking into his eyes. But he can't always get what he wants. It isn't fair.

"Because I said so," i tell him nicely to wear off the harsh words I chose to use.

He smirks at me then scratches his brow with his thumb.

"Here, come with me and I'll show you my room," I stretch out my hands to grab his.

He doesn't say anything but follows me up the long staircase. He lets go of my hand nearly half way up the stairs. I didn't really think he'd hold my hand all the way. Well Damon is just Damon and I like him for that but sometimes I wish he'd be just a little romantic? With me?

"So this is my room," i tell him once I open my light grey door.

He slowly comes in eyeing the white, pink, and light cream colours that look like they are all attacking his black matching coloured outfit. He looks so outstanding in my room it's somewhat funny to me and I start to softy giggle from his terrified reaction.

He sits down on my soft white sheets sprawled neatly onto my bed. He then spots the little teddy bear that has a set of extremely oversized pair of eyes that my mom gave to me when I was three years old. I always kept it since. I don't sleep with it like I use to but I still cherish it.

Damon grabs It off my shelf and teases me by squishing the teddy bears nose.

I swat at it but he reaches his hands higher from me to the point where I can't get it.

After a couple of failed attempt to jump for it. I let out a breathe and take a strand of hair swooped onto my face and place it behind my ear.

"Damon, give it," i pout.

"If you let me shower with you," he smirks.

I knew he'd say something like that.

I go closer to him and grab a hold of his length, he hisses and his arm sets lower from the sensation im giving him. I snatch the teddy bear out of his hand and smile at him. He realizes and shakes his head at me while the corner of his lips are lifting for a grin.

"You're so sexy, you know that Mia?" He purrs coming closer to me.

He's so close to me that I know I'm already intimidated and turned on.

He tries to lean in for a kiss but I stop him in time before I start to lose control. I'm always losing control when he's around.

"I'm going to take a shower," I place my hands on his chest to stop him and chew on the bottom of my lip. It's a habit when I'm nervous.

"Alright," he finally says and plops onto my bed pulling out his phone.

I can tell he's a little disappointed from me not letting him take a shower with me and even though as much as I want to, I know I shouldn't. I can't let him know that he can get whatever he wants from me. That's not who I am.