Chapter 64

I keep reading every word on that beautiful letter Damon made for me. I at least read it 50 times. And every time I do, my heart pounds harder for him.

I'm still reading the card that is in my hand, while Damon is driving me back home in the car on this long adventure away from everything; our problems and that includes Chaz. I feel safe for my sake being around Damon, and trust him after everything we've been through.

I take the bouquet of flowers Damon got me that are placed in between my thighs. I inhale the extravagant white lily flowers, savouring the longingly refreshing smell into my nose while both of my eyes gently close from tenderness.

When my eyes stay closed, thoughts deepen away into my mind; Damon lustfully thrusting into me while my hands clinch onto his muscled back.

I think that everything that happened last night was meant to be and I wouldn't change one bit of it. Except of the fact that my vagina is killing me with the soreness, it's worse than cramps that I get. But I'm so doting about losing my virginity to Damon. I couldn't think of doing it my first time with anyone else.

"Thank you, for everything," I tell Damon, releasing every word meaningfully.

Damon stares at me with his most handsome grin. He grips my thigh with his hand while steering the wheel with the other when his gaze looks back at the rode. The touch of his hand caressing my thigh flows electricity through my body, like the heat repeatedly stirs up in my stomach with absolutely no stop to it. I want to jump his bones right here right now, woah, where did all this hormonal kick in from? I need to stop thinking such things at this moment, we haven't even got back home yet.

"I'm hiding that dress," Damon remarks in his serious tone but glances at me for a swift moment to smirk it off.

"We will see about that," I tease back, giggling from his playful glare.

Damon's smile wares off of his face and his face structures.

"I'm going to see Chaz, tonight," he exclaims.

Oh, no he isn't. I don't like the thought of just him going to see Chaz after everything that went down with Blake also. I hate to think it but something is nagging at me that he might end up hurt...or even worse. My stomach churns and I suddenly feel nauseous.

"No you're not," I demand.

"It's not a question," he fires back and takes off his hand on my thigh to pinch the tip of his nose, in annoyance.

"It just isn't the right time," I let out in a soft tone for maybe, just maybe to make him change his mind faster.

"I'm sick of his fucking games Mia, he's being a pussy, so I'm going to have to deal with it myself," Damon flatly remarks.

I gulp down a bile in my throat and look away from him with worryingly for my expression, "Please, at least think about what you are getting into,"

"I'll do anything, I mean any-fucking-thing to kill that motherfucker," he spits.

His words give me shivers down my spine.

I can tell his anger is building up and clearly his expression explains it all, by the furious look on his face; his nostrils flaring up and his eyes focused intensely on the rode with his mouth pressed into a straight line for him to clench his jaw tighter.

His foot hits the gas pedal harder and speeds onto the highway rode.

"Damon," I say, flushed by his angry behaviour, when his intensive drive makes me hit my back onto the back of the seat.

My pulse rises up and I'm scared. I'm so scared, not of him but for him.

"Damon, please slow down," I grab onto his arm.

He ignores my touch and zooms faster onto the rode carelessly.

When the figures from out of the window turn into bolting flickers of light, my chest starts to pound in fear. And I'm afraid on what he might do next.

"Your scaring me," I cry out, which luckily gets his attention and he slows down to turn into the grass that is pathed onto the side of the road, fortunately to get away from only the two drivers that were near us. I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine if there were more vehicles on the same rode as Damon and I.

Damon turns off the engine of his car and lets out heavy breaths by looking down to his lap. He wipes his face with both of his hands and something in me is telling me he might be crying.

"Damon? What's wrong?" My voice comes out barely audible.

"Look at me," I cup both sides of his face to reveal his bloodshot watery eyes.

"It's my fault," he mutters, "And It's his fault, he made me kill him," he yells and grabs the collar of his shirt, wiping his eyes with it.

I rip off my seat belt and lean into him by pulling him into a hug. "Shhh" I brush his hair back while his face nuzzles into my neck. "Don't you ever blame yourself on something that isn't your fault. You were the one that warned him from Chaz," I tell him, wrapping my arms around him tighter.

"I killed him and now I can't get him out of my fucking head," he swiftly lets go of my hug and looks into my eyes. "Everything Chaz has done, made my life fucked up than it already was, and then he has the fucking nerve to bring you in it as well," he scoffs in anger punches the middle of the wheel making it let out a honk repeatedly by punch after punch.

"Stop it," I squeak and grab onto his arm.

His scabs are peeled off and the blood is peeking through underneath. He doesn't even seem to notice it.

"I know you're angry, but when people are angry they do stupid things," I begin to say getting his full attention, "you going there alone, to kill Chaz isn't the best thing at the moment,"

After Chaz telling other men to do his dirty work, I wonder how many people are on his side and willing to do anything for him. I'm guessing a lot. Damon versing god knows how many, won't end well and I can't risk that.