Chapter 86

Mia's POV

Damon grabs my face with one hand, "look at me," he whispers, but I barely put in any effort to look at him and instead give him a gloomy swift glance with tears still rummaging around my eyes.

"Look at me," he says more slower and a bit demandingly. I look at him straight in his grey eyes this time so he can feel my eyes burn in his.

"I'm not giving up on you," he tells me closely into my face. "I'm trying my best," He nearly chokes. He lets go of my face and turns around from me, a part of me knows why, and that's because I can tell he's about to break down, even right in front of me.

"All I want in this world is to make you happy," he turns back around to look at me. "I know, I know," I run up to hug him tightly, squishing the side of my cheek against his hard chest and screwing my eyes shut to capture this moment. To capture him.

His hands hold onto my lower back, pulling me even closer to him. He kisses the top of my head, making me want to look up at him, as I do so. Damon brushes a strand of curls behind my ear.

"I never thought I'd have a family anymore since everything went down to shit with my parents leaving, and my brother..." he pauses for a moment.

"But now..we're building a family of our own," I finish for him.

He kisses me, connecting his lips with mine. I stop the kiss because Damon, well doesn't have the most pleasant smell right now.

"What," he chuckles knowing exactly what's up due to the look on my face all scrunched up from the odour.

"You better take a shower mister," I pat his chest a couple of times before walking away.

"And you're joining me," he swoops me up and carries me all the way to the bathroom making me let out a shriek.

I help him take off his dirty sleeveless shirt and unbuckle his belt while he does the rest. He nearly rips off my nightgown and pulls me into the shower with him.

His hair flattens with water dripping down from the top of his head and landing on the rim of his nose. Damon brushes his soaked hair and puts his whole face under the showerhead: his eyes squirm shut and his mouth parts a little for a grasp of air.

He grabs a loofah and rubs it with my back before putting my hair to the side and planting kisses on my neck making me turn to him and continue the unresistible moment. I grab his face this time with both of my hands and attach my lips with his.

He drops the loofah from his hand and pushes me against the tile wall not letting go of our kiss. His hands reach down to my weak spot and jabs three of his fingers inside of me. I gasp in between our kiss and tighten my grip onto Damon's shoulders as he doesn't stop touching me.

"Damon," I say and I try to move his hand.

"Mia,"

"I think we should be a bit careful since I'm pregnant,"

Oh god. I don't want him to stop at all.

"I want you," he mutters in my ear while heavily breathing.

I can feel the goosebumps rise on my skin and can't help but blush so hard. I can't resist this. I need him..now.

I lean into him and open my mouth to kiss him. "I'm all yours," I say while his face is just inches away from mine making me gaze deeply into his eyes.

He picks me up against the wall while my legs wrap around him. I nearly scream when he puts his length inside of me which hurts but not like before.