Chapter 98

Mia's POV

"Boo," I try to scare Edward who is sitting on the bench reading a book.

"Hey," he laughs.

"Did you miss me?" I singly say sitting next to him.

He looks at me for a quite while.

"What?" I say softly. I can tell I'm blushing a bit when my face heats up.

"Nothing, it's just your so-"

"Oh my god ice cream," I get up off the bench as he closes his book and shoves it in his bag, following me.

Both of us get ice cream and I push some of his ice cream on top of his nose as I giggle by his reaction.

When our ice cream melts and finishes but mostly melts because we were so busy laughing and talking, we get lead to my apartment.

"It's really quiet," Edward says.

"When I left to see you, Dias told me she was going to be here ," I say.

"She probably decided to leave as well?"

Without telling me? Eh not her. She usually mid calls me if some small occurrence happens and complains about it the whole phone call.

"That's just not Dias-" I say as I open Dias's room door if she's inside and find her sucking on some random buff guy.

"Mia!" She yells in anger.

The look on both of their faces couldn't beat the terror on my face. Gross.

"We better hide," I drag Edward to my room.

Damon's POV

"Get the fuck up," I say spitting out blood.

The guy in the ring barely has any effort on getting up. I ask someone else, desperate in need to hit, fight.

"Anyone?" I raise my voice for everyone in the gym to hear me.

They continue to hit their heavy bags and lift there weights even one of them left the gym. They all ignore me completely, trying their hardest not to make eye contact with me.

I eye one guy, he looks new? he starts to scroll on his phone to look for "the right music" to play for his workout. "You," I grab onto his hoodie. Eyes start to scatter their way to me as I drag the guy to the ring by his hoodie.

"Put these on," I snatch off the ones that are still on the guy that is laying in the ring in pain.

"Move," i say to the injured guy in the ring who tries to get up and run out but instead he limps.

The coach here continues to sit as his desk in his office not caring about anything that's going out on here. Last night I came here, there was a fight between who got to use the new heavy bag that he didn't even try to stop it but instead he was watching-enjoying it from his desk eating potato chips. The coach back in Chicago was far different from this one.

"Hit me," I gently slap my cheek.

He looks at me for quite too long and picks up the gloves but doesn't put them on. "I didn't ask for this?"

"I'm aware,"

"Well..I'm not hitting you," He drops the boxer gloves and walks off.

I watch him sit back onto the bench scrolling through his phone again.

I'm desperate. I want him to fight me.

I walk up towards him and grab his phone out of his hands, smashing it onto the floor making the whole front screen cracked.