Chapter 73

Mia's POV

A morning breeze of senses slides up my nose and my eyes fludder from its awakening. I'm exhausted and I didn't even do anything productive the last days, weeks, even month, and usually I'm a person that's always on a grind to do something in advance. It reminds me I need to apply for a university or collage.

My eyes stay close for awhile until I feel a heavy shift on the side of my bed. When my eyes open, it takes a while to process from the sunlight shining through the windows and I see him. Damon.

His expression is serious and he's looking straight at me. He's so... I get lost into his eyes intensely. Ugh, I just want to jump on him and smother kisses all over his face. It's been tough not acting the same. I need to change the subject before I start randomly crying again. Yes again.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"Not long," he takes a bit longer than I thought he'd answer.

Damon looks away from me and slumps a little. He starts fidgeting his fingers which I've noticed that it's a trait he takes since I've met him. But I have this feeling hes not okay or he's nervous. I need to ask, it's going to crawl up my spine the whole day if I dont.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I get up and put my hand on his back.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he says too fast while looking to the floor at his black boots, I also glance at them.

His fingers are still fidgeting and this time i grab ahold of his hand to calm him down a little. "What is it?" I mostly whisper slowly.

He looks at my face and pauses for awhile.

"Im leaving," he says.

I give him a puzzled look and It takes me a just a second to understand what he means.

"Y-your leaving Chicago?" I stutter.

"Come with me,"

"Damon,"

"You pick the place, I don't care, unless your coming with me," he flatly says.

Oh my god, this is all such a rush, I don't even know what to say? I'm speechless. I love the fact that he wants me to move in with him and expecially out of Chicago which is crazy, but something is telling me it's not the right time. "Damon, I can't just move in with you in a whole new place, yet,"

"Why not? You want a future with me, it's a headstart to it,"

"I do, I really want a future with you but we still need time,"

"It's been a fucking month Mia," he's raising his voice now and I don't like it.

"It takes time, damon."

"Well, I can't take this time shit anymore," he gets up.

"Your being ridiculous,"

"I'm being ridiculous? I'm asking you to move in with me, to make a fresh start of a new life with me, and you think that's ridiculous? Isn't this what you wanted? Isn't that what this is all about?"

"I didnt-"

"No, I get it, I'm a worthless peice of shit without you."

"Don't say that," 

"You even know it," he spits.

"What's gotten into you? Do you hear yourself?" I say in worry.

He tenses his jaw and looks away from me.

"Please sit and talk to me, without yelling at each other,"  I literally whine. "Pleeease,"

He still looks pissed off with his no expression but he sits back down beside me.