Chapter 58

Damon's P.O.V

"Damon," Mia says, "y-your shoulder, its bleeding," she shudders away and unwraps her arms around me, concerned about the deep cut that the bullet did to my skin.

I barely noticed it. It hurts, but that's the last thing on my mind right now.

He's just laying there, dead. Because I killed him.

My mind is going slow and that fucking pain keeps coming back, that left of guilt and pity devour me.

"You're losing a lot of blood," William tells me.

I don't care. I don't give a fuck is my one state of emotion right now. I don't give a fuck that I'm bleeding to death, I don't give a fuck that I took six LSDs, I don't...but I do. I do give a fuck about Blake, I did give a fuck about him, he was there for me almost since birth.

But now finding out that he didn't give a shit about me the same way I did for him and that all of this was a lie. He didn't like me because he thought I took all his advantages away from him. He blamed his losses on me.

My mood switches up in a heart beat, and the coldness overcomes me, my eyes, my insides and out. I have this mood where I'm angry but upset.

I get up and hear Mia, "Damon?" But I continue to walk near the door while I put my hands on my wound. The blood keeps coming out and staining my hands.

"Don't ever touch me like that," josh says brushing himself off, once nick lets go of him. He doesn't even acknowledge the fact that Blake is dead which brings me to the edge. Plus his fucking voice irritates the fuck out of me.

I pull out my gun and shoot josh right in the head. His body tumbles down to the floor and nick inches away from him, looking at me like I'm some psycho. Am I?

My jaw tightens and I throw that damn fucking cursed son of a bitch of a gun to the wall. My brothers gun. "Fuuccck" I shout trying to take that fucking unfamiliar pain and anger away, but it doesn't help. I need to grab something and throw it or feel the pain, something, anything.

The wetness around my eyes twist in anger. All I can see is red, until I see Mia walk towards me.

"Hey," she whispers and pulls me into a hug.

I grab her, and wrap my arms around her whole body, hiding the drips of tears onto her neck where my face is nuzzled into.

"This will all be over, I promise," she tells me brushing my hair down with her hands to comfort me. Her voice also cracks noticing that she's crying too.

I pull away slowly and hold her face up with my other hand without the dry blood stained to it. She wipes her eyes and looks away, But I move her face back to mine and she finally looks into my wet bloodshot eyes.

I swipe her wet cheeks with my thumb and brush her hair back with my hand to kiss the top of her forehead, while her eyes gently close shut.

"Lets go," I tell them and grab Mia's hand in mine.

As we all walk closer to the cars, I spot Mia staring at my hand in hers, she's smiling? Again at my bloody knuckles? I look back to my knuckles and they aren't bleeding or bruised anymore. It's because they weren't bleeding this whole time. It's the thought of me holding her hands in the first place that she admired from the beginning.

The amount of how much I love this girl is indescribable. She's everything I've got and will ever truly have and I'll do everything to keep her safe.