Keep It Classy

The next morning I woke up to the sound of something falling on the floor. I jumped out of bed scared, and find Cam scrambling to pick up what turns out to be a bottle. When she put it on her desk, I could see it better. When I realized what it was, my eyes got wide. "Vodka, girl?" I asked in a hushed voice. Cam turned around and winced. "Ooh, my bad. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but I'm not worried about that. Why is there  vodka in here?" I asked. Cam shrugged her shoulders. "What's wrong with having a lil drank in your room?"

"This is a dry dorm, which means you can't have alcohol in here, or everybody gets in trouble."

"So, nobody can find out. You're going to keep this our little secret, right?" I roll my eyes at her.

"Right, Gwen?" she asked again.

"Either drink it or move it out of here."

"I will, I promise! Thanks for being cool."

"I know you better be cool. If these folks catch you being tipsy, it's over. Don't be the girl that gets kicked out before classes start. I mean, I don't mind having you around, but I'm mostly concerned about not being tossed out along with you." I replied.

Cam laughs. "I like you. You're different. No one I know would never talk to a stranger like that. But you... you just don't give a fuck. That's fun."

"Thanks, I guess." I say, voice trailing off. "Quick question."

"Shoot." she responded.

"Do you always have conversations with other people while your titties are out?"

Cam had been moving both of her arms, while her back was to me. This meant neither of them were being used to hold her breasts, which also means that she didn't care at all about some stranger seeing them.

"Uh, yeah. Pretty much." she said. She smirked when she studied my reaction, which was a slight "touche" nod. I admired the honesty.

I had class at noon. Cam had woken me up around 9:45, so I had ample time to get ready. I took my shower caddy with me as well as a change of clothes into the community bathroom. As I go in, I hear nothing but running water and the back and forth motion of a toothbrush in people's mouths. There was only one shower left open, so I took that one. There was a changing station behind each curtain, and past the station is the shower. So, I get undressed and make sure to put my clothes on the bench. Then, I start the water, and turn it to its highest heat setting. I needed my water to be suitable enough for me to comfortably shower in. Once the temperature was to my liking, I stepped in and breathed a sigh of relief. For a community bathroom, it sure looked clean in here. I mean, of course it's probably because most of us just arrived yesterday. I was fully aware that it would like a bomb had gone off in here before the year is over. I grabbed my loofah and poured some Peach Essence over it. I didn't know what it was, but lately I had been on a peach wave. I was drinking peach juice all the time and eating peaches regularly as well. I think I'm addicted. I lathered myself up and stood in the shower, closed my eyes and smiled.

As I was enjoying my shower, I heard some shouting. I was too in tune with the water to care what they were fussing about. I couldn't help but overhear some of their conversation, though. I guess one of them was mad that the other was flirting with someone else's boyfriend. What I'm confused about is how come everybody is so quick to get in everyone else's bed when we just got here. My first guess was that some of them know each other from nearby towns or something. Then, I remembered I'm one of the few people that arrived directly before school started. There had been a summer program that I skipped. All I know is, I'm glad it isn't me in some drama for once. Luckily, the fight did not come to blows, just a bunch of namecalling, and one of them deciding that they should actually jump in the shower because she has a class soon, as well. After I finished my shower, I dried myself off and got dressed. I figured today would be a jeans, tank top, and flip flops kind of day. It wasn't so insanely hot that I'd die in jeans— I'd be fine since my whole upper body area would be able to breathe. Also, I got the good kind of flip flops, not those flimsy ones that break every two weeks. My shirt had a picture of Bob Marley on it, and I decided to honor him by leaving my hair wild and free. Then, I brought all my stuff to the sink area so I could brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I finished that, I gathered all my stuff and headed back to my room.