Deep Sigh

KP locked eyes with me as she joined me on my side of the table. I already loved the scent of her cologne, but for some reason I felt myself getting more caught up in the moment because it got stronger, the closer she got. I hated myself with each passing second because I knew what KP was going to do and I knew I wasn't gonna even try to resist.

When we became eye level again, her eyes searched mine for any hint of lust. Mine searched hers for the same. I knew it was go time when she bit her lips. Just before I give in to her advances, I decided I have a little bit of fucking couth. Maybe I should get the government name of the person I'm gonna put my lips on.
"We both know what time it is... and I'm down for whatever. But first, you gotta tell me your real name."
She smirked like she had me exactly where she wanted me.
" Kibrina Philips." she replied, looking at my lips, moving closer and closer to me until our lips touched. Immediately, I feel myself melt into her, as she presses her soft lips into mine. I let her take control of the kiss and just let myself enjoy the ride. I felt my lips curl into a smile as I felt KP's locs rub against my cheek.

Then, without breaking the kiss, she put both of her built ass arms around me and successfully pulls me on top of her in the chair. The bitch is strong, too?! She's gonna be a problem later on, I can feel it. Both of her hands cupped either side of my butt, giving the left side a tight squeeze, which only made me want her even more. I  couldn't help but moan softly in her ear. KP chuckled softly. I wasn't in the mood for laughing, though. I was now perfectly okay with getting down and dirty in the library. I break the kiss to whisper in KP's ear. "Show me why they call you girlslayer." KP's eyes burned with desire when she realized what I was asking her to do.

Against my will, I laugh softly at KP's excitement to unbutton my pants. The quiet laughs turn into pants as she brings her hand into my underwear. She immediately finds what she was looking for, and starts rubbing on me, slowly. She could tell that I was already turned on, though. I'd been leaking like a faucet, and I had been ever since she put her lips on me. "Mmm... all that for me?" She asked, biting her lip. Instead of answering, I wink.  Then KP pulls out her fingers and samples my essence, staring a hole in my soul as she does it. She puts her hand back where it was, but put more pressure on me, this time. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. It just felt so good. So good! It was getting harder, now, though. Soon enough, my breaths were shorter and shorter, and I was damn near panting like a happy dog, now. I bit my lip every time I felt the sensation so I wouldn't moan out loud. I didn't wanna give KP the satisfaction. Apparently that was the one thing I wanted to keep from her— not even my own body. KP started to go faster and I damn near crawled backward onto the table. It was hard for me to keep quiet, but I managed to do just that. But KP decided she wanted to push my limits yet again. She added more pressure and stayed in one spot until I felt that beautiful sensation once more, just stronger this time. My mouth opened wide open and a soft, yet audible moan escaped my lips.

Out of nowhere, my eyes flew open and suddenly I had my mind back. Apparently I had lost it for a minute, there.

I take KP's hands off of me, which confused her.

"Wait, wait." I said, realizing I hadn't asked her for her papers.
"You clean?"
"Whatcha mean am I clean?"
"STDs. Did you get tested recently?"
"Yeah, most recently was about a month ago."
"Did you bring your papers with you?"
"No, I thought-" she began.
"Fuck." I whispered to myself. "Goddammit."
I don't think I was as upset about her not having her STD papers as I was at myself, for essentially getting finger banged by a complete stranger in the middle of the school library without STD papers. Jesus, I need help.
When KP saw me putting my jeans back on and rushing out of the library, she screamed my name: "Gwen! Where you goin'?"
Ugh.

That whole night, I was going crazy inside my own head. How could I catch myself slipping so hard? I haven't even been here that long and I'm already throwing all my plans out the window.

KP had been blowing me up on Instagram but I couldn't allow myself to reply. I was a little bit embarrassed with how quickly I threw myself on to her, and because I ran off. I couldn't even think about her without getting a little nauseous. Everything is weird now. Ugh. As sexy as she was, I didn't even want to touch her. I didn't care that she'd DMed her papers. The moment had passed and I was still thinking about how disappointed I was in myself. A fucking library? That's where my first college sexcapade happened? Ugh. And it was in the first date! It wasn't even a date, and here I was, ready to give up the goodies, no Ciara.

Cam had come back from hanging out with Tracey, which then jolted me out of my thoughts.

"Hey," I cheerfully greeted her, while she sat her bag on the floor. "So, how was it hanging out with Tracey?"

"Oh, it was cool. Missed you, though." Cam says with a small smile.

"Really? What did y'all wind up doing?"

"Went ice skating. Smoked. Ate again. Then we came back."

"Were there any, like sparks?" I asked her.

Cam furrowed her brows. "Nah, nothing like that. Still got Kleo and Angel on my mind. I was out with a friend tryna enjoy my life, that's all. Why?" she asks.

"I can't ask questions? Damn." I said, pretending to be offended.

"You know, she was kinda, like, staring a lil' bit. I thought she might've had a condition or something, so I ain't say nothing."

"Oh, shit. Well, anything is possible. Glad y'all managed to survive without me."

"So what did you do?"

"Oh, I went to the library. Met somebody there."

"Ew, y'all are so lame! Who meets in a library?!" she asked.

"She said she first saw me in the library  with you and she noticed that, uh.. we had Fidela's class. She just wanted to know if we had the same answers."

"What was her name?"

"Gia." I said.

Cam smirked. "There's no Gia in our class."

"I didn't say she was in our class. We both had the same class, but on different days, is what I'm telling you. Fidela does teach more classes besides our own, y'know."

"Why didn't you and Gia meet up in the lobby? She's a freshman, too, if she's taking that class."

I had to think of something, quick!

"Uh, she was already in the library and we decided to meet up at the last minute. She's a total nerd from what I can see. I figured I could benefit from having her as an acquaintance as far as homework goes."

Cam studies my face, which was pretty stoic at this point. I figured if I broke this pose, I would die laughing. Or start crying. Whichever one my body felt like doing.

She seemed to buy my story for now. I knew she wouldn't think anything of me basically giving it up in the library, and would probably be mad for me when it came finding out that I stopped the whole thing because she was slipping. However, I wasn't exactly sure how comfortable I was with telling her all my business just yet.

It was around 1 before I fell asleep.

"Gwen!!" shouts a loud, thunderous voice. I wasn't tryna listen to whoever that was, I'd had a late night and needed all the sleep I could get. "Get your ass up!" the voice boomed again, even louder this time. Fucking Tiana!