Cam's Dumb Ass Idea

Although I was heavy enough for Cam to not be able to force me off of her, she jerked her head away from under my hands.

"Let me at her!" Cam bellowed, still desperately trying to get away from me.
"No! You don't need to get kicked out!" I said. This time she manages to get me to lose my balance and wiggle her way from under me. She heads straight for the door, but I manage to grab her by her shirt.
"Let go!" she yells again, trying to loosen up my grip on her. But instead of that, I managed to get my ass up and I am now damn near shoving her towards Tracey's bed again. Tracey is too preoccupied with watching Neki go batshit crazy out of the peephole.

"Gahhh-damn." she said, looking back at us. "She's going crazy." she says, almost chuckling.

"Just stay in here and calm down." I suggested, pushing her back with one hand. She seemed to have calmed down just the slightest bit. I figured I could reason with her, now. "It's too early to be sent home over some bullshit."

"She put her fucking hands on me, she gotta die!" Cam said, rushing past me, attempting to get Tracey out of her way.
Okay, maybe I let my guard down too soon.

"It's not worth it!" Tracey warned, now trying to keep Cam from opening the door. Cam didn't care one bit about trying to heed Tracey's advice. She was steady trying to wedge her way in between Tracey and the door knob.

"Gwen!" Tracey said. "Help me!"

I quickly move over there and yank Cam again, this time straight to the floor.

Now, she was sprawled across the assortment of blankets and pillows we laid out. She eventually made her way back onto the remote which caused the movie to fast forward. I sat on Cam once again to make sure she couldn't get up. This time I made sure she wouldn't be able to toss me off.

"Get off of me!" she said, trying to move her now restrained hands.

"Not until you calm down." I say, with a strained voice. She definitely was making me use every last bit of my strength to keep her pinned down.

"Get off!" she bellowed again.

"Calm down, first." I said, actively fighting to keep her hands down.

Instead of continously trying to get loose, she just takes a few deep sighs.

"You good?" I ask Cam.

She rolls her eyes. "I'm good." she confirms.

I wasn't so sure I believed her, considering that shit she just pulled. She did sound a little defeated, though. When I was absolutely sure she was calm, I got up and sat next to her. Cam sat up and massaged the bridge of her nose. "Fuck." She whispered to herself.

"You hungry?" I asked. "Need a Snickers or something? Tracey, Alexis, one of y'all got a Snickers bar?"

"I'm allergic to chocolate." replies Alexis.

"Even if I did, I wouldn't give it to Miss Hulk over there." she said.

"Okay, so there's no Snickers but there is pizza. So, pizza?" I asked.

Cam shrugs. "Sure."
I get one of the paper plates and put a few slices of pizza on it before handing it to her. Then I tossed a mini bottle of hand sanitizer in her direction. She takes it, squeezes out some sanitizer and takes a bite of her food.
"Thanks," she says in a low voice. "Seriously."
"No problem." I replied.

A few hours go by before Cam and I decide we're gonna head back to our room. In that time, both Alexis and Cam had loosened up.
"Okay, so you..." Cam says, pointing at Tracey. "...are Trina?"
"I'm Tracey. How don't you know my name by now?"