Backseat Bliss

An hour into the movie, we're cracking up at the fact that the white lady decided to investigate the noise in the elevator, instead of running away. "Whew, one thing she has is balls. Wouldn't be me!" I shout. We basically had to raise our voices because the speakers were up so loud. It turns out KP has a whole speaker setup in the trunk. That's why she popped it open. She truly gave me the whole movie theater experience, sound and snacks, included. We were cozied up, but I hadn't had a real scare, yet. She had slickly pulled herself closer and closer to me. I playfully rolled my eyes when she put her arm around me, but her hand came to a rest on my thigh.
But then, I really did jump. The spirit almost got the white lady! She opened the ceiling in the elevator as she tried to climb out, the spirit's face was there. "Let me know when it's over." I said, burying my face into my hands. She takes the opportunity to wrap me in her arms and puts my face in her chest. "Tell me what's happening." I say, after a few seconds. I was scared but I still wanted to know what was happening. "The lady had a crowbar and got the elevator open." And didn't get fucked up? Hmph... not realistic. I sit back up and frown. I was actually mad at the creators, taking such a cheap ass route. This bitch should've had to face off with the damn monster. I was supposed to believe a spirit came to find the bitch in an elevator and she escaped with no scratches on her? Girl, please. We flirt and eat throughout the rest of the movie. When that one ends, we wound up playing another movie. We were having such a good time. I couldn't focus on this movie 'cause I was too distracted by her being distracted by me. I could tell she was fighting hard to not make the very first move, but at this point, I wanted her to. She looked and smelled good. Plus all this effort she put in today, made her that much more attractive. We both kind of know the other isn't paying much attention to this movie. I felt like she had something to say. She could see that I probably had something to say, too, so she turned the volume down. "I like this setup, it's nice." I say, looking around again. "I knew I had to do something special, for somebody special." she responds. "Lil ol' me? Oh, stop." I say, blushing. "What? You are special. At least, to me." she says, smiling. I giggle. "Thank you. You're pretty special yourself." I say, biting my lip. "I am?" she asks. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, what, you don't believe me?" I ask. She kind of chuckled. "I guess I couldn't really tell. We don't do a whole bunch of talking about 'us'. When we meet up now, the few times we do, there's this unspoken sexual tension. You try to conceal it, but I see how hard you be staring at me." I furrow my brows. "I can't look at you, without you thinking I'm tryna hit? Wow, I ain't know that." I said, with a fake attitude. Now, I leaned back into her outstretched arm, turning my attention back to the movie. She gently turned my head back to her, finally planting a kiss on my lips. Finally. I go along with it, deepening the kiss. I think I surprised her with how aggressive I was being. I'd been waiting on her from jump and I wanted to get filthy, immediately. She ended the kiss with a subtle bite on my bottom lip. While I'm still reeling from the kiss, she slyly reaches for my hand and slowly places it on top of her lap, clearly guiding me towards something. And then I actually feel it— the strap. She smiled as she sees me figure out what it was. She had it on this whole time? The thought tickled me. So, she was plotting. To be honest, I didn't care. I shook my head in fake protest, but she knew I was down, by the smile I gave her. I covered my face in shame 'cause I knew I was fully willing to get it on in this parking lot. I never learn.

She leans into the front and puts the roof back up, as well as closes the trunk. When she sits back down, we get back to kissing. In the midst of that, I unzip her pants, with a devilish grin on my face. I knew KP thought she was gon' put it down on me, but I had some frustrations to get out, too. She could barely catch her breath as I tongued her down. She sighed in complete bliss. She took her shirt off while I had finally gotten her pants off. She was trying to tug on my clothes, but I resisted. "Not yet, not yet." I said, going back into what I was doing. Next, I pulled the toy off. She seemed a little shocked by me doing that. I ain't care about that shit right now. I stare her deep in her eyes as I insert my fingers into her essence. She closed her eyes and her breathing changed. I bit my lip at how lubricated she already was. I enjoyed seeing her facial expressions change as I go in and out of her. Her breathing got shallower and shallower and it turned me on. So, I went faster, and as I got faster, KP draws her legs up, which gives me an easier time to get in there. After time goes by, I didn't feel like being gentle anymore. I told her to lay down, and she does. So, I get back to work, I burying my face into the crook of her neck. I'm whispering nasty shit to her, which actually had her giggling. Her moans became more and more intense, which got me more and more excited. She looked at me like she couldn't believe I was doing this to her. I keep going, moaning right along with her. Now, I could really hear what I was doing. She was close to another climax, so that's when I went a little easier on her. When I start back up, she cries out in pure pleasure. I grin, complimenting myself on how good I was doing, in my head. She placed one of her own hands on top on mine, trying to get me to stop. I guess she was getting overwhelmed, but good. That was my intention. I kept going, and as I did, I manage to lock lips with her again. I could feel myself leaking every time she moaned in my mouth.