Uhhh

I open my eyes knowing I was about to be met with some bullshit. What is she  mad about now?! "Leave me alone, Ti. I don't wanna talk right now!" I yell, and then turn over to face the right side of the bed. I spread my legs out and feel another set of legs. "Tiana, if you're going to be yelling, go somewhere else.. or shut up and let me cuddle with you." I said, instinctively throwing one of my legs over the other set and snuggling up to her, still trying to keep my eyes closed. She grabbed my leg and rubbed it up and down while squeezing my butt with a firm grip. I snuggle closer and noticed a new smell. A good one, in fact it was amazing. "Mm, you smell good. Tell me all about this cologne when I wake up." Just then I hear a loud piece of glass shattering. Immediately my eyes flew open and I leaned forward to see what the hell was going on. And there stood Tiana Rose. "Ti what the fu—." I started to say, but I caught myself. I stare at her incredulously. If that's Tiana, then who the hell...? I whip my head around to see KP, in all her half-naked glory, smiling at me, not giving a fuck about what Ti was talking about. My eyes got wide. "What the— how the—?" I mutter to myself, confused as to how KP was in my bed. When did I ever bring her home? Tiana's screeches broke my thoughts again. "Are you serious?! You're gonna sit here and pretend you didn't know she was there?! I can't believe you! You couldn't even wait for me to get out of jail? I come home and find you with some other bitch?!"

I knew Tiana was talking to me, but looked at KP to see how she would react, but she didn't have a reaction. She still laid there, smiling at me with all of her teeth showing, her two golden bottom molars shining bright in the sun's reflection. The bitch is just unfazed, it's almost like Ti's not even there. So, when I turned around to curse her out, I noticed she was gone. I didn't hear footsteps or anything. She just... disappeared. My eyes go wide and I start speaking before I turn my head to where KP was. "Bitch, did you see that?!" When I finally laid my eyes on where KP was, there was nobody there. I was in my own room at home. I quickly deduced it was a dream and fell back asleep. Then, I woke up again in my dorm, sitting up and questioning why I had such a crazy dream.

I glanced over at the other side of the room to find that Cam was on her side of the room, soundly asleep. Then, I realized why I had woken up. My phone was vibrating. Speak of the devil.

"This is a collect call from Joelson County Jail. Do you accept the charges?" the automated voice said. "Yes." I responded. Just then, Tiana's voice comes through on the other line. "G." she called out.
"Yeah?" I responded.
"Are you.. seeing anybody?" She asked. I roll my eyes. Here she goes with this. "Yes, I still have my eyesight." I say, trying not to let Tiana hear me chuckling. What did it matter if I saw anybody or not? We're not together! I had to admit, the idea of getting back with Tiana was comforting. I knew her and she knew me. I knew her best qualities and she knew mine— usually we would bring them out of each other. But we also know each other's flaws. I know she's not ready for commitment. Myself, I don't think I'm ready for it either. We were just familiar with each other. We just remind each other of a better time in our lives. Who wants to start over? I mean, I could see now why couples who know their lovers are toxic stayed together. It just felt so good to hold on to them, to cuddle them. The arguments are passionate, but so is the love when it's time to make up. However, I knew I wasn't one for that shit. The last thing I wanna do with anyone who I claim to love is have a million and one arguments with them. I'd go crazy and just cheat, honestly.

"Seriously, you can tell me."
"Why do you wanna know so badly?" I ask, instead of answering her question. I heard a long sigh on the phone. "So, that's a yes."
"No, that's not a yes. Even if it were, so what? Why do you keep questioning me?"
"Last night I had a dream I found you in bed with somebody else."
"Last night I had a dream where you found me in bed with someone else."
Now I wondered how similar our dreams were. Was I in her room in her house, or were we in mine? Did she see me with KP in her dream, or was it some other girl?
"So you are seeing somebody!"
I decided to be straightforward with Tiana.
"I did meet up with someone."
"Why are you meeting up with people?"  Ti asked, seemingly calm.
"Because I wanted to." I said, matter of factly. It's not like I went looking for other people when KP popped up.
"Did anything go down?"
I bit my lip before I answered. I didn't know if it was guilt from being with someone other than Tiana in that way, or if I felt guilty because she wasn't gonna like the answer. After all, the answer wasn't no. Tiana wasn't going to be satisfied with no, anyway. She would just question me to death. So I figured it best to keep it straight with her.
"Long story short, yes."
I heard her breathing pattern change. Earlier, she was rushing through her words, sounding like she was short of breath and scared of something. The truth, I guess. Now her breathing was more labored. Then, she spoke again. This time, her words were broken up by tears. "You... you lied to me. G, how could you-". I don't even feel guilty anymore, I was pissed. How dare she sit there and try to make me feel bad about getting to know other people? How dare she call me a liar and shed tears over how bad a person I am for hurting her poor ass feelings.
"The crying... what's all that for?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "Since when do we care about focusing on one person? It doesn't matter if I did or didn't see someone, we're through. I don't know when you're gonna get that through your head." I said, willing myself to calm down. I didn't wanna wake Cam up. "How could you even say that?" Ti asks, through sobs. "You just sat there and lied to me. Obviously you feel some kind of guilt if you're lying to me. If we're not going to be together, why do you feel guilty? Make it make sense!"
I rolled my eyes. "I said I wasn't seeing anyone because I'm not seeing anyone. I met somebody and whatever happened, happened. But I'm not gonna see her again, so whatever. But know this. Even  if I do see somebody again, you don't get to act all hurt over what I'm doing just because you think you're finally ready to stick with me and me only. There's a whole other world out there, Ti. A whole other world of other people, of good people. I feel like sampling a few more of 'em. Sue me!"
"That's not fair, G. I know you're still mad about what I did but that gives you no right to throw it back in my face. We're talking about you right now!" she exclaimed. She had me so fucked up that I took my phone away from my ear and just looked at it for a second. "Nobody is keeping you from doing the same thing. Go on and finish exploring. If you're done sampling and feel like I'm the one for you, that's fine. But you know what? I wanna play the field, too. You can watch me or you can choose to go elsewhere. I really am okay with either outcome." I replied, matter of factly. "G, you know I'm never gonna leave your side. I will wait for you forever."
I sighed. That's not what I wanted from her at all. The last thing I wanted was to be responsible for Ti being miserable every time I looked at another girl while she had to pretend I was the only one for her. Soon enough she'd harbor resentment and possibly go crazy and kill my ass. So I decided to come up with a deal. "I do keep bringing up the whole Erin thing. That's my bad, okay? I shouldn't bring that up every time I'm mad. I won't bring it up anymore. I don't want you to bring up the topic of us anymore. Let's not argue over the phone while you're in fucking custody of the state. Let's just focus on getting through your time. I don't want you worrying or stressing yourself out over things that don't even matter. Let's get you out, first. You'll be done before you know it, especially if you keep that record clean. From now on, no more talk about our relationship. Let's just focus on how great things were when we were just friends."
"That's the problem." said Ti in a soft voice. "I always felt like we were in a relationship. There's no way I can separate the two. You were my girl in my mind the whole time we knew each other."
I rolled my eyes at Tiana trying to be poetic. I didn't care if she was lying or telling the truth. I just needed the bitch to let me live my life instead of questioning me like I had a second mama.

"Well, focus on the positive parts of the relationship before it got serious. Anyway, I gotta go. You can call me some other time, let's try and have a better conversation then. I don't like it when you cry, you know it makes me feel bad."

"Sorry, you know I hate getting emotional. I'll try to keep it together next time!" she says.

"Okay, Ti. Call me when you can." I said.

"Oh, I was gon' do that anyway, 'cause that's just how I am." Tiana said, sending me into a fit of giggles.

"Bye." I said, before hanging up.

As soon as I hung up with her, KP's name came across my screen in a notification. She had sent yet another DM. I rolled my eyes and went to go check it out.
gxrlxslayer: Can we start over? Please?
What the hell does she want? I just feel like I should avoid her and the damn library at all costs. I busted it wide open for a stranger in the middle of a library with people in it, girl! The assumption is no one saw what went down but they may have figured something went down when they saw a girl with big hair running from some brolic ass girl with big titties. The sight must've been strange. Especially considering KP yelled out my name. And actually, I thought about how sad it made Tiana to find out that I was seeing other people. I knew I shouldn't care, but I still kinda did. I don't wanna be responsible for anyone else's tears. Everybody who knows me knows I'm not much of a crier and I especially hate when loved ones cry. Immediately my solution is to fight whoever made them cry. But, who would I deliver the hands to once I realized I was the one who made people cry? Instead of hurting my own self physically, mentally I punished myself. Actually, it's probably why I still care a lil bit about what Ti thinks. Just a lil bit, though. I closed the app without responding to KP and got ready for the day. Hours later, I slipped out of the room to head to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. I was really hungry. I was shocked that it was only 9:30. It was beautiful outside already. The trees were big and green which thankfully provided shade. That's nice to see— I'm gonna use one of these spots when ever it gets too ridiculous outside. I pulled up the camera on my phone and took a picture of them. I wasn't anyone's tree hugger but I loved seeing the greenery take over the whole campus. I was looking through my TRUlife app looking for something. I couldn't remember what I needed, but I did know I would recognize it immediately if I did find it. It was a .... shit, what is it. The schedule, maybe? No, I needed the-

I looked up from my phone for the first time in a little while once I bumped into somebody. Their headphones had completely fallen off from the impact. I rushed to get them off the grass so I could return them to the owner. "Oh, my God— I'm so sorry! I should've been paying attention." I said, scrambling for words, trying to pick the headphones up. Clumsy, clumsy me!
"It's okay, Gwen." replies a pleasant voice. They know me? I reached over to hand the headphones to whoever it was and when I did, I felt some soft hands touch mine. They were touching mine a little longer than necessary. Then it occurred to me. It's KP. Here we go again, Lord.