20 Questions

"What's your name?" the cameraman, who identified himself as Lee, asked. I was still trying to process the fact that I was actually doing this shit. I was actually standing at one of the camera stations. I was at the end, Cam was in the middle, and Iggy was at the furthest set. I look all around as I finally give Lee an answer. Iggy was at the furthest set, and Cam was stationed next to me. After a minute of giving me a pep talk, she had made her way over there. From what I was seeing, they both seemed to be excited. "I'm Gwen." I say. "Gwen, what?" he asks me. I look at him again and notice he was writing something down. "Galley. Gwen Galley."
"Okay." he says. He then explains the whole process of what is going to happen. He tells me he will be behind the camera, asking me different questions. He then instructs me to keep looking directly into the camera, because this was more like a confessional. If I was looking at him instead of the camera, it would not look like I was staring straight ahead. I nod to show him that I understand and he asks me the first question.

"What is the craziest thing you've done in your whole entire life?"
It took a second for me to think of an answer. Of course I knew of the craziest thing I've ever done off top. However, I just wasn't about to tell this guy I got frisky in the library. I had to think of the next best thing.
"Um.... I broke into my ex girlfriend's house and hid under the bed." I said, resisting the urge to laugh. Why the fuck did I even do that? I did all that for somebody who didn't even value me. The thought pissed me off, but I knew that giving into the anger would do me no good. After all, I'm not even with her anymore. I was glad about it, too. I can't believe I ever thought of giving her another chance. Bitch, please.

Lee had started talking again, jolting me out my thoughts.
"Exactly how crazy of a life have you had to be sneaking into somebody's house this young?" he wondered aloud. I shrug my shoulder. That was a question he'd never get the answer to. "Okay, what's the craziest thing that has happened to you?" Immediately I get a flashback of KP staring a hole in my soul when she sampled my essence in the middle of the library. I clear my throat to distract Lee from the fact that I was having a flashback. Again, that is between me, God, and KP. I finally answer Lee.
"I'm usually the one to bring the crazy out. I'm usually not on the receiving end of stuff like that, so..." I trailed off.

"Would you consider yourself crazy?" he asks. I chuckle. "No. I joke around and call myself crazy, but I don't truly identify with that. I can get passionate about stuff sometimes, though."
"That's what crazy people say." he says. I snicker and wait for the next question. "Alright, so I'm gonna throw out a couple scenarios to you. I want you to tell me what your reaction would be, okay?"

"Bring it on!" I say, smiling. Suddenly I wasn't feeling so awkward in front of the camera. Being interviewed was fun, when it wasn't focused on serious matters.

"Let's you find out someone has been talking trash about you. What would you do?"
I scoff. "Nothing. If they didn't tell me, I don't give a fuck." I gasped and covered my mouth. "Oh, shit." I said. I chuckled. "My bad." I knew that if I was gonna be on television, I probably wouldn't want every word I said to be bleeped out.
"What happens if somebody puts their hands on you?"
"They will get hands and feet put on them, period." I said. "I'm not very violent, but putting your hands on me will get you something that you don't want."

"Okay, you came here with somebody, right?" Lee inquired.
"Yeah, Cam. She's right over there." I pointed to her, and when I glanced over, it looked like she was finishing up too.

"Okay, what I wanna do is film y'all together. I wanna see how you interact with other people, so I'll film y'all together. Is that okay?"
"Yeah." I answer. Lee walked over to tell Cam to come film with me. She grinned while she was making her way over to my set. "It's not so bad, right?" she asked. I grin in response. It honestly wasn't. I had gotten through the hardest part on my own. Filming with Cam would be a breeze.