Me and KP

It was KP's turn and she was beginning working on bringing her third pawn home. "I got the 'leg' card." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. She then flicks the spinner and we watch as it comes to a stop. It stopped on 4. "Okay, come sit on my lap." she said. I rolled my eyes but she had to do this. I sat on her lap and she held me up with her left hand, and caressed my thighs with the other hand. "I really, really enjoyed our date today." she said.
"Oh, I'm glad you liked it! Remember when we almost died on the roller coaster?"
She chuckled. "Don't remind me. Still, it was great getting to know you."
I blushed. "It was a nice date, huh?"
I asked.
"I put that toy you gave me in my room. It's on my dresser right now." she said. I giggled. "That's so cute!" I exclaimed. "Mine is watching over my closet. Thanks again for winning it for me!" I say.
"No problem. You wanna know what I really wanted to do, though?" she asks.
I furrowed my brows, trying to play dumb. "No, what?"
She then leaned forward and kissed me. And my dumb ass was kissing her back, knowing I wasn't trying to do anything. But I couldn't help myself. The bitch is beautiful, smells good, and from what I could tell was generally a good person. I could feel myself breaking, but I wasn't going to fall victim to KP... at least, not yet. I break the kiss and remove myself from KP's lap. "That was wayyyyy past four leg rubs. I counted." I said, chuckling. I didn't wanna acknowledge what just went down, even though we could both see in the others' eyes how badly we wanted each other. KP scratched her head. "Um, it's your turn."
A little later, KP finishes the game by putting her last guy on the home button.

"Fuck!" I shouted in frustration. I was laughing, but I almost had her! My guy was three steps behind hers! Trash!
"Game Number 3– Take Ten!" KP exclaims, after taunting me while we picked the other game up.
"Yaaay." I cheer.
"Gwen, are you sure you're okay with this game? Might get a little spicy." KP said. I thought it was cute that she wanted to make sure I still wanted to play. "What could be spicier than giving me 8 hickeys?" I asked.
KP laughs in response, setting up the new game.
"Where should our spot be?" KP asked.
"This blanket big as hell. We can make it work over here, I think." I reply.
She co-signed. "Pick your card." she says.
"I'm scared." I say, only half joking.
"It says to give your partner a massage for ten minutes."
KP laughed. "I could really use one, too!"
"Alright. You know what I need for this? Lotion. We need a lil lubrication."
"There's some Shea butter on the nightstand in my room."
"Okay. You take off your shirt and get on your stomach. Put your hair up, too. I know you don't want anything to get in it." I said, as I head to KP's room. Once I emerged from KP's room, I caught a glimpse of her laying sideways facing me, exposing her breasts. I had to give myself another pep talk.
"Okay, Gwen. You got this. You are in control." I say under my breath.
When KP hears my footsteps, she lays on her stomach, and rests her head on a pillow.
I sit directly on KP's butt. Actually, it was quite the cushion. She shudders as I squirt the cold lotion on her back. "Relax, relax." I said in a sultry tone. I rubbed the lotion into her skin, employing some of the masseuse tactics I had learned in childhood. I leaned forward and dug my hands into KP's skin. "That feels so good, Gwen." she said, in a soft voice. I smiled in response. Then, I did a chopping motion onto her back. She laughed, but her voice kept changing because of the force I was putting on her back. I chuckled at this. A few minutes later, KP sat up. "Okay, I think that was ten minutes. Now it's time for my card." she says. She throws her shirt back on and chooses a card. She looks at it. "It says to kiss your partners' hot spot for 10 minutes.
That's when I knew it was over. And honestly, I didn't know if I cared. My hot spot is my thighs.

"Take them pants off, why you still in these hot ass clothes?" she asks, taking the opportunity to pretend she cared about how hot my clothes made me. I took off my jeans, which left me wearing a tank top and boy shorts, almost like what KP was wearing, just shorter. I crawled over to the designated spot on the blanket and braved myself for what was to come. KP followed behind me and waited for me to tell her I was ready. As calm as she probably wanted to be, she was actually beaming. It was like her prayers had finally been answered. I finally laid flat on my back and looked at KP. "Okay. Do your thigh thing." I said. KP got started right away on kissing my thighs. Aside from that library fiasco, it had been a little bit since I had gotten any. Then, she lifted one of my legs and kissed the backside of my thighs. It tickled, which made me go into a giggling fit. Then, KP lays on her stomach and keeps going. By this point, she is mere inches away from my essence. Aw, Hell. I know exactly what this means. "Behave." I warned, looking into her eyes. I was melting, though. It wasn't like I didn't like what she was doing, but I was trying to preserve my dignity. At some point, she had cupped one of her hands halfway below one of my cheeks, so her hand has slightly swiped against my center.  After she saw how my body reacted, she decided to go back to the center and kiss it, although I was still wearing underwear. She kept doing it and looking at me to gauge my reaction. The dignity that I thought I valued so much left the room. I bit my lip and gave KP a head nod. It was go time.., again. Forreal this time. She grinned at me and slowly took my underwear off. She did not hesitate at all, she went straight to work.
"Oh my God." I moaned, between several short breaths. This girl absolutely knew what she was doing.
She kept my legs in the air and kept rubbing them as she focused on my essence. She had been suctioning me like her life depended on it. It had probably gone on for a minute straight before she let it go and let me breathe regularly. "Shit." I said, exhaling sharply. "You taste so good." KP says, going back to what she was doing. She repeatedly sent me into fits of curses and moaning in pleasure. The eye contact never went away. I was twitching and pushing her head away. I could feel myself getting to the point of release, but I couldn't take what she was doing anymore. KP removes my hand, holding it down with hers as she continues what she was doing. She put pressure directly over my center and stayed put as my entire body lifted up while I released.
KP giggles at me as I calm back down.
I grab her by the chin so she can come up and kiss me. This kiss was so aggressive and full of lust that I was sure I had died and gone to heaven. I could feel KP's lips turning into a smile once she felt me up again and realized what she had done to me. She found my center with her hands, and slowly rubbed me while staring a hole through my soul. She  found my entrance once again and slowly inserted her fingers, taking them in and out. She had actually taken all of the energy out of my body. I had gone limp, but my arms were still around her neck. She took that opportunity to suck on my neck to mark me once again. I knew I was gonna have some explaining to do when all was done, but right now I didn't care. YOLO.