Girl's Night

KP and I inch forward in the line every couple minutes. The rollercoaster is called the Daredevil. And I was terrified that I would be on it in a couple minutes. KP was panicking too, but we tried our best to gas the other up. "We got it, Gwen. We can do it." she says, voice shaking a little. We set our toys on the ground near the gate for the ride and give each other pep talks. Then, it was time for us to actually get on the ride. The carnie scans both of our tickets and allows us on. We sit side by side and talk with each other until our seatbelts get put on and tightened. When put down the hovering bars and tighten our seatbelts, KP and I hold hands. "We got this, Gwen." she says.

"It's gonna be awesome." I said, hoping I sounded believable. We both knew the other was scared. We just wanted to hear positive things so we didn't back out. As soon as the ride started, I noticed KP shut her eyes.
"KP, seize the moment! Look at it!"

We moved forward at an increasing speed, which had my heart racing. I knew we were going to incline for a while at a ridiculous height, drop, plateau and incline and drop again. I figured that was the schedule for most rollercoasters. I wasn't afraid of going at a regular speed nor inclining in height. I love heights! The sudden drop is what always had me scared for life. But I was gonna embrace it today!

KP has her eyes open now but is dead silent. Me, too, though. Just then, I squeal in excitement because we're now going up. But as soon as I noticed we were getting higher, I noticed that I couldn't see below me. Ah, fuck. The drop is coming. KP squeezes my hand with all her might, while I held onto my overhead bar so hard, the skin around my fingers looked white! Before I knew it, we dropped. My stomach dropped too, and the wind was in my eyes so I couldn't keep them open. My hair was flying in every which direction. And then, we plateaued. I look over at KP who has closed her eyes back. I noticed her grip had never let up. I thought that was cute.
"KP, look at me." I said. She turns her head to face me.
"Breathe. Catch your breath." I said.

"Catch my breath? Bitch we-AHHHHHHHHHHH!" KP was interrupted by the sudden dip the roller coaster took. I couldn't help but laugh. I was cracking up. I don't even think I got to be scared on the second dip because I was laughing so hard. I was screaming in pleasure at how fast we were going, though. Pretty soon we got back to the ground. After we lift the bars up and take off our seatbelts, we both get off the ride and get our stuff.
I felt fucking invincible. "We really just did that! Whew! Day made! Now I'm ready to go back and pass out. You ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm ready too."

Hours later, I return to KP's room. I had cleaned myself up, changed my clothes, and had taken a nap. Now it was around time for us to do whatever she planned for us tonight.

I knocked on her door. "Come in!" she yelled. I turned the doorknob and let myself in. As I walked in, I noticed that she had the whole room set up. One thing I like about KP is she plans every little detail. She's different from me in that way. I like spontaneity. But this is cool, too.
"You ready  for Game Night?"
"Oh, there's a specific night? Hell, all we've been doing is playing games!"

"Well, tonight, all we're doing is playing games."

"What kind of games?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"You ask too many questions. Calm down. Nothing that you don't want to happen, is going to happen. I promise." she said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and eyed the display that she had set up for us. From there, I could see a stack of adult-geared games. Nasty ass. I didn't know why she wasn't satisfied with Netflix and dinner. Every time I came over here, she was always trying to get some. I guess I couldn't be too confused about why she always thought I wanted to have sex, because our first encounter ended with her seeing and touching my nether regions, and sucking on me like a popsicle. But, she knows I needed to get myself re-centered. I mean, that shit was embarrassing to think about! I was all about getting to know people before getting that intimate with them! At least, I tried to be!