Candid Cameron

That next morning, I woke up with a mission. Tracey wanted me to find out what kind of women Cam likes, so I could then relay that information to her. Another reason I agreed to do this was because I was wondering, too. From what I could see, Kleo and Alexis were the exact opposite of each other, in both personality and looks.

Up until maybe five minutes ago, Cam was on the phone with this Angel person. She looked a little annoyed, and I could definitely understand how she felt 'cause my phone call with Ti left me a little annoyed, as well. She was starting to consistently get on my nerves, and so I hung up the phone before I blew up on her, like I wanted to. I was in desperate need of something to get me back into a good mood. I knew Cam would say something ridiculous enough to make me forget what just happened which was why I decided to initiate this ideal girlfriend conversation with her.

I sat up on my bed and called out to her. "So, Cam. If you could build a perfect girl, what would she be like?"

"Why?" she asks, smirking. "You tryna see if I'd like you?"

I burst out laughing. "Is that your way of asking if I like you?" I ask, with a raised eyebrow. Cam giggles, knowing I wasn't the least bit interested in her. "I was asking 'cause I know you're dealing with more than one person. I know of two and they seem to be complete opposites. I'm just curious as to what it is that attracts you to them. Is it the same quality? Is it different?"

"I like 'em for different reasons. Angel has always had my back, ever since we were kids. Even my mom thought we were a perfect match. There's just a deep history there that most wouldn't understand. That relationship feels more like an obligation that I can't seem to break. It'll feel like I'm letting my mom down."

"Oh, wow."

"I like Kleo 'cause she's fine and fiery. I feel the passion she has for me and it makes me feel on top of the world. The problem is her insecurity. Her and Angel. The insecurity drives me crazy."

I furrowed my brows. "You don't think they have a valid reason to feel insecure about their relationship with you? You are kinda playing with their feelings."

Cam rolls her eyes. "I'm entirely too young to be tied down right now, Gwen. I'm not going to feel bad for dating more than one person at a time. And if you really think about it, Angel doesn't even count. I'm getting closer and closer to just ending that situation."

"If I were you, I'd end things with both of 'em, but I'ma mind my business."

Cam laughs. "Oh, whatever. It's easier said than done. You'll understand when you decide to deal with more than one person."

Just then, her phone rings again. She then tells me she'll be right back right before she picks up her phone, her keys, and leaves the room.

I shake my head behind Cam's back, knowing that Cam's love life was gonna become even more of a shut show than it already is.

I pull out my phone and open my MyLife app, to continue my conversation with gxrlxslayer. I had been messaging her a lot these days— she was real intriguing to me. She always hit me up with these deep ass topics. One day, she wanted to talk about conspiracy theories. She thinks Tupac is still alive and is somewhere in the islands. I think she's crazy, but it doesn't put me off— it makes her all the more interesting.

gxrlxslayer: i hope you don't think this is a weird question--- but do you go to Trinity Rowe?

How does she know where I go to school at? The school isn't really known. So I'm thinking either she goes here or knows someone else who does.

me: yea, how'd you guess? that's crazy (and just a lil creepy)

gxrlxslayer: i go there, too! was that you I saw in the library? with the big hair?