Testing, Testing 1,2,3

KP lies there motionless, marveling at what I did to her. She was amazed at how easy it was for me to turn her on without doing much. "Shit." she exclaimed, almost giggling. "That's how you feel?"
"Alright, I'm bored. What can we do next?"
"You almost snatched my soul without effort and now you're bored?" KP asked, incredulously.
"It's a great ego trip." I say, being honest.
"You are dangerous." She declares.
"I like it." Just then, she leans in for a kiss. As she did that, something happened during Russian Doll— it started to pick up! Bitch, I know I didn't see somebody else fall into the death loop! I was still trying to watch it while kissing KP back. Out of nowhere, she deepens the kiss as she picks me up and takes me to her bedroom. Her lips were just the softest things I've ever felt in my life. And they felt good against my own.
"Hey, um.." I said, breaking the kiss. KP moves from my lips to my neck, which made me lose my focus really quick. "Mmm." I reacted, feeling myself going limp.
"What's up?" KP said, apparently waiting on me to finish my sentence. She took great pleasure in making me stop in the middle of it. "Remember when— fuck." I whispered softly when she sucked on my neck. I was getting to a point where I wasn't sure I'd be able to control myself and stick to my guns.
"Remember what?" she asks, her lips still attached to my neck. Her chuckles vibrated through me since she realized how excited I was getting.
"Remember when I said we weren't gonna do anything involving genitals? I didn't change my mind." I said.
"That's okay. I brought you in here because you were distracted by the TV." KP says, finally putting me down on her bed. "But it was getting good!" I exclaimed. "Yes, but we're spending time together. I don't like to compete for attention." she says, matter of factly. "Well, I'll keep that in mind." I said, frowning. "Anyway, I wanted to show you something." KP said, handing over a folded piece of paper. I unfolded it. Her STD test results. "Oh, yeah. I forgot about this. You know what, though? I just realized my papers are outdated. I'm clean, but I don't think it's right for me to demand you be on top of your shit, and I'm not on top of mine. So, if you wanna wait to touch me until I get a new test, I'd completely understand." I said.
"I appreciate you for letting me know that. When are you thinking of getting tested?" KP asked, scratching her head.
"Shit, I guess I don't have anything to do tomorrow." I said, thinking of the school's nursing hall.
"I'll come through with you, just to have more recent results."
"That's cool with me." I said, yawning. What time was it? I looked at my phone clock and saw that it said 3:42 AM. "I'm ready to knock right out in your bed." I say. "Feel free to stay here. I'll be on the couch." KP said.
"Oh my God, you're amazing." I said, trying my hardest to stay awake.
"Night night, don't let the bed bugs bite." she says, before turning off the lights.

I woke up to a series of texts and calls from Tracey and Cam. They were mostly asking if I was safe, to which I replied 'yes'. I'd just woken up and it was 1:19. I looked at what I had on— most of my outfit from last night. I didn't have on any pants or socks and my tank top was halfway on. KP strolls through, fully dressed and ready for the day. "Good morning, sunshine!" she said, cheesing.
"Good morning to you too, what's got you all excited? You act like you just had some good good!"
"If you must know, after you fell asleep, I had to take care of myself. And I had a great time. I missed you." she said, seductively.
I laugh. "Aw, you thought about me? That's cute. I'm sorry for holding out on you." I said. I figured KP was annoyed that I wouldn't give in to her, even though she had gotten further with me just a few days ago. Truth be told, I don't know why I didn't. It's not like I didn't want to, but something was holding me back. "You don't ever have to apologize for that. You didn't do what you didn't want to do but we still had a blast!" she reassures me. "I'll just get my things and head back to my room. I'll catch you later."
KP nods.

A half hour later, I'm back in my dorm, hopping out of the shower and getting ready to brush my teeth. I opened my toothpaste and squirted a pea sized amount on my toothbrush. Then, I turned on the water and ran my toothbrush under it. Then, I got to work on brushing my teeth. I don't know where I was looking, but I finally looked back at myself in the mirror and noticed a trail of dark spots on my neck. My eyes widened as I realized what they were. They were hickeys! The last thing I wanted was anybody in my personal business when it came to who I was dealing with. It's just gon have to be turtlenecks for me. I knew it would look crazy but I think I would rather risk that then have anyone assume that the new girl was already giving it up to somebody. Even if it was true, nobody needed to know that. As I eyed myself down in the mirror, I smirked. Who would have thought shy ol' me could've been broken out of her shell so easily? I went from actively trying to stick to myself and stay away from being involved with other people, but both found me, anyway. I was amazed that someone as fine as KP took an interest in me. I thought about how passionate she was with giving me the hickeys. She's so intense, too. She was the only person that could make me lose my mind from just staring at me. That's pretty scary considering it hadn't even been two damn weeks. And that smell, I didn't know what it was but I loved it.
I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face. Then, I change into some suitable clothes and I hightail it back to my room. "Cam, when's the last time you've been tested?" I asked?
"What do you mean?" She asks.
"Wrong answer. Let's go." I said.
"Go where?"
"To the nurse hall. We're getting STD tests."
"Ohhh. I haven't been tested since... shit. I guess I could use a check-up."
"Great. Put something on. I'm gonna do force Alexis and Tracey to come with us." I said, putting on some real shoes and making my way down the hall. I knocked on their door obnoxiously. "Who is it?" one of the girls asked. I covered the peephole. "Reality check!" I responded. Alexis opens the door, with a puzzled look on her face. "Have y'all been tested in the last three months?"
"I'm a virgin." Alexis says. 
"Born-again, or..?"
"Virgin, virgin." Alexis confirms.
"Either way, you wanna have something to show whenever you do lose your v-card." I said, shrugging.
"I'm not doing anything until I'm married. But I guess I could come along for the ride."
"Great idea." I say.
"Actually, I just came from getting tested a few days ago. I needed those results just in case I was gon' bust it open." Tracey says, giggling.
"Cam is coming." I whispered to Tracey. "Count me in!" she says, putting on her shoes. I text KP to let her know I'm on the way with a group of people. As Cam makes her way to Tracey and Alexis' room, we all begin the short walk over to the Nursing Hall. When we got there, I spotted KP walking in the building.  Then, I filled out the paperwork saying why I was there. Apparently I had a bit of time to go before it was my turn so I went to talk to her. "I see you liked my gift." she said, referring to my hickeys.
"I ought ya beat ya ass." I say, whispering. "You don't leave evidence on people's body, man. You're supposed to put them on areas that are covered." I say, trying to fix my collars on my shirt. "Oh yeah? So where you want 'em next time?"
"On my rectum." I said, trolling.
KP only chuckles. "That's new, but for you I will."
She then appears to be distracted by someone else. Who, I didn't know. But I felt like I knew that look anywhere— it was that of lust. She was just staring at her, like she wished she could approach her. But I didn't understand why she felt like that. I figured it must be because I was there. I don't know why, because I told the bitch to go for what she wants and not to ever worry about upsetting me. She needs to go get her because if I see somebody I want, I'm not gon hold back, regardless of if she's there or not. So I went and nudged her. "Go get her, tiger!" I whispered loudly. She looks up at me with a look of shock, like she couldn't believe I noticed she was checking someone else out nor could she believe I was encouraging it. KP nods and makes her way out into the crowd of people in the opposite direction. I intended to watch her move through the crowd but I was texting back and forth with my friends from back home. Once I looked up, I could see she was talking to Cam. I cackled. Is that who she was eyeing? I couldn't wait to hear about this. I mean, I couldn't blame her. Cam was beautiful but I never thought she would be into anybody who was as masculine as she was in both demeanor and appearance. But then again, KP was fine. I don't think she's heard 'no' too many times. She's heard it enough to be able to accept it with little problem, but not enough to completely give up after the first one. She was used to persuading people into doing things, I think. I watched as she put her macking skills to work. I watched her face for any movement, so I could guess what she might be saying. I could only see the back of Cam's head, so I couldn't see any reactions. KP has been flashing her pretty smile for most of the conversation and I could see Cam shaking from laughter. She's quite the charmer. I was rudely interrupted by one of the nurses as they called my name to take my test. Goddammit, I didn't wanna miss out on watching KP working her magic.