Prologue

The name is Zia Knight, a 22 year old successful restaurateur and cafe owner but my passion lies in cooking. All of these would not be possible if it weren't for my family, my parents and twin-brother, Zachary Knight who is older than me by FIVE-MINUTES. Yeah, only by five MINUTES but he always brag it like it's five YEARS, whenever he has the chance.

Anyways, even though I come from a wealthy family background, I don't let that fog my passion in cooking and achieve success in life. My older brother is my biggest supporter, he lend me money to start my business and now that it has flourish to where it is now I have returned his money along with the interest and provide myself my own version of luxury. 

I tend to turn down any sort of expensive gifts or luxury given to me by my family but I can only do so much before they just barged in to my place and leave the gifts in my property. Cough...cough... dad... Zachary...mom.

All in all I don't like to fall under the snobbish, arrogant and spoiled label of rich kids. My mom taught me that and I will forever be thankful for everything she taught me including for helping me find my love and passion in cooking. 

That is why despite my restaurants and cafes being quite well known, reviewed positively by critiques and many customers, none of them knew that I am the owner. Even though I work at the restaurant and cafe, be it as supposed manager, serving the customers or in the kitchen helping the chefs, I refuse to be under the lime light. I prefer the quiet comfortable life I have but I do feel lonely sometimes because of my non-existent social life. 

For that reason I have decided to settle down in one place rather than travel to check on one restaurant or cafe to another. I decided to settle down in New York where all my family is residing. I have hired a head-manager who will be responsible in managing a few restaurants at a time. These restaurants has its branch managers and they will report to the head-manager and work together to resolve the issue, unless it's a dire situation which requires my presence to solve it. All in all I am excited to open up a new family restaurant in New York. 

This new restaurant will provide great menu for affordable prices with 'family friendly' environment as our focus and theme. I am excited and I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life. I just hope drama won't follow me anytime soon but what is life without drama, right?

*****

A/N: English is not my first language so grammatical and spelling errors are more likely to occur. Read in caution. Enjoy!

Please, leave a comment, feedback and vote. x