Chapter 21

Zia Knight POV

I have managed to complete making my pizza dough and letting it sit so yeast can do its wonder. I have also done portioning the pizza toppings into small bowls for  later. As soon that was sorted out, I quickly went upstairs for a quick shower to get rid off the flour of my face and hair. What my face was a bit itchy and I forgot I had a doughy-floury hand.

I was inspired by Angela this morning so instead of going all black, I decided to go all white minus my jacket. Yup, I look nice. I quickly tie my hair in a high ponytail and apply a light make up before i made my way to my G-wagon.

I texted Angelo's to let him know that I am on my way. I know where the Lombardi office since it's not that far from the restaurant. After 20-minutes drive I made it to the Lombardi HQ and unlock my phone to find a text from Angelo telling me that he has inform the security. Good!

I park my car in one of the free one and head to one of the security standing near the entrance. As I was approaching him but with my sunnies covering my eyes, I can see how the two securities men were eyeing me up and down lustfully. Disgusting! where is their professionalism? 

I kept my stride and pace normal ignoring their lustful gaze. I didn't really want to talk to these men but I have no choice they are the 'security' here. I stood in front of one of them keeping my distance from them.

"Excuse me, I am here to get something off Mr. Lombardi he told me that he has informed you guys about it" I said politely.

"Oh, if you wish to meet Mr. Lombardi his office is in the 40th floor miss" he said before he smiled.

"um.. no. I don't need to meet him. He said you guys can handle it, it's only a booster seat after all"

"I'm sorry miss we didn't catch your name and what booster seat are you speaking of?" 

Are these guys serious? Is this for real? Is Angelo for real? I groan quietly and rub my temple in frustration.

"Never mind I will just see him now" I said to them but smile in the end out of politeness.

I walk straight to the elevator ignoring the curious and annoying glare coming from receptionists and other staffs. The elevator open and I quickly press the 40th button. During the entire elevator ride I type an angry text to Angelo telling him how's he going to get it for him and his security incapability for a simple task. It's just a booster seat for God sake!

The ding sound notifies me that the elevator has reach to the floor level of my destination. I quickly walk out but keeping my eyes on my phone since I am now texting a complain text to Avery about her boyfriend. 

"Excuse me, who are you? You can't just walk in without appointment." I ignore the annoying voice because I am too pissed to even care about others. There is only one and one man alone that I just want to have a go with right now.

"Hey, stop walking!" I can hear the owner of the voice is now running towards me and I begin to fasten my pace. As soon I see the door and hears Angelo's voice I quickly barged into the office without knocking. 

I look around the office and found Angelo along with two other males sitting around the desk. 

"Hey..." I ignored the guy who begin to stand up and raised his voice at me. I quickly walk towards Angelo who is now looking at confused but with a slight fear shone in his eyes. I quickly reach and grab onto one of his ears; I pulled him off the chair and walk towards the elevator. I pressed the button to the elevator ignoring Angelo's whining to release him and groaning for the pain I'm causing him. Meanwhile, the others are standing frozen in a state of shock by my action.