Chapter 23

Zia Knight POV

I woke up finding a heavy weight on top of me. I groaned quietly in complained and opened up my eyes I found Derek's body is now on top of me with his head on my chest, hugging me like a koala baby. I chuckled inwardly as I see dry drool stain on his face with his mouth open a jar which little snored can be heard coming out of him. I shifted his body to lay back to where I put him to sleep last night. I quietly made my way out of the fort and walked into my room for a shower.

 I quietly made my way out of the fort and walked into my room for a shower

I decided to go with a casual chic look. I put on my black crop top, black skin tight leather pants and blue jeans jacket. I  decided to use one of the new shoes and black birkin bag that mom recently gotten for me. Okay, I look good.... I think. 

I put on a natural look make up and tie my hair into a bun. I then quickly made my way downstairs to the kitchen to start making breakfast. 

I'm thinking of sweet belgium waffles with fruits. I took out all of the ingredients for the batter. I quickly make the batter and start pouring them into the waffle maker. While I wait for it to cook I took out some bacon, eggs and hash-brown. I want to give the boys some options in case they want more than just the waffle for breakfast.

 I want to give the boys some options in case they want more than just the waffle for breakfast

After 20-minutes I hear soft mumbles and whimpers coming out of the living room. I quickly placed the last waffle onto the plate and turn-off the stove. I wash my hands and dry it quickly before I walk back into the living room.

"Good morning my baby, good morning my teddy-bear" I said cheerfully. I found Lucas patting Derek who was now rubbing his tears off his eyes. Derek look up at me with his arms wide asking to be carried. 

I chuckled and kiss the top of Lucas's head then Derek before lifting him up. 

"How was your sleep Lucas? Derek?" I rub Derek's back in circle and gesture Lucas to follow me into the kitchen. The two of them mumble good but quickly as soon they can smelt the breakfast they lifted up their head and start sniffing more. I chuckled quietly before I put them onto their high chair.

"Alright I have made a lot for today's breakfast since I do not know what you two usually have. So for sweet breakfast, here I have belgium waffles you can have this with maple syrup or chocolate syrup and some fruits. For the greasy option, I have prepared hash-brown, bacon and scramble and sunny-side up eggs. You can a bit of both too if you want so go ahead"