Chapter 49

A/N: Mature content

Zia Knight POV

A light punch to her gut came from me in a nanosecond, but in my defense I was startled from the roaring shout came from behind me. 

"Ooomph" and a grunt was all I heard from her to notified me that this woman is truly weak. IT WAS A BLOODY LIGHT PUNCH FOR GOD SAKES! 

Well forget that...as obvious as it is, of course, the voice belongs to none other than my boyfriend, business partner and oh yeah, the CEO of this woman who went ape shit at me. 

Well look at it this way, I knew she was about to pull hair at the very start when I was making my way to Ashton office. I caught it immediately from the reflection shown on glass windows surrounding this floor for God sakes. What else can I do? other than shoving her back before she does what she was planning to and IT WAS A GENTLE SHOVE! 

This woman is WEAK!

"Sir, she ... she was.." Ashton cut her off as he quickly made his way and pried of her PA's grip off my hair.

"Oh thank God. I almost had to rearrange someone's face!" and I wasn't wrong. I may be nice and 'an Angel' like my boyfriend would call me and my baby Derek too! but when I'm mad, oh don't tempt me. Well, Angelo was lucky with the whole car-seat drama. If he wasn't dating Avery he would have been more sorry.

"YOU DO NOT EVER RAISE.YOUR.HAND.ON.HER" Ashton said furiously. He was breathing hard as he put me in his arms and one hand was rubbing my hair softly to ease the slight pain on my head. 

"But Sir..." she was cut off once again by Ashton. 

"SHUT UP! Leave! YOU ARE FIRED!" Oh shit, he dropped the mic on her.

Well, see you later hoe. 

THE HELL! I swear being surrounded by mafia cousins is putting power in my head. I think I'm tripping. Now, I don't even sound like myself. Overly confident, dressing-up sexy, fighting back ..oh wait, it is me.. just the old me well more like since I got closer to Rose and the Lucianos of course. 

Ashton walk me to his office and slam his door loudly which made me jump and he saw it. 

"Angel, I am so sorry. I am so sorry, please forgive me!" he hug me as he pushed me to the wall. 

I chuckled at the pleading sound coming from him. 

"Ashton, stop! that wasn't your fault!" I said softly as I rub his back to soothe his anger and worry. He nodded his head and place his head in my neck and begin to breathe-in my smell. Well, until I feel ticklish from it then turn on not long after that because he started to place feathery kisses and making marks around there. 

"Ashton.." I breathed hard as I 'tried' to hold my moan, fail big time much to my dismay. 

"Angel, you look so beautiful, sexy, hot and seductive. Look what you're doing to me." he whispered lightly to my ear before he continue his kissing attack to my jaw, cheek and finally my lips that has been hungry for his. 

He was kissing my veraciously, and so did I. We were both hungry for each other taste and thirsty for each other's presence. That's exactly what we're doing now, filling in our needs. 

"Baby, I missed you so much you have no idea." he whispered heavily as he separated our lips. 

"But you were the one who left, remember" I replied before I began to kiss his jaw and made my way to his neck. I kissed, bit and sucked around the skin of his neck with a little anger for him neglecting me.