Chapter 35

Ashton Lombardi POV

 I wonder if this is what they would call having a crush or is it deeper than that? Whatever it is I know for sure that I want her, I need her and I will not let anyone else have her. She's mine. 

I was staring at her as she looked around my office and looking at the view from outside my huge glass window. She's beautiful, enchanting and MINE. 

I shake off the possessive feeling that is starting to get slightly overwhelming, even for me. I want her to look at me. I want to see the beautiful orbs, sparkling as they enchant me and stare back into my soul. 

I came out of my trance once again and cleared my throat. 

"Angel?" please pay attention to me

"Oh sorry, I was distracted. Well, I hope you enjoy the food!" 

"Of course I will Angel, your cooking is the best I've ever had. Ever since I had a taste of your cooking I really can't seem to enjoy any other food except yours.

A tinge of pink shade embrace her cheek and I couldn't help but chuckle and caress it softly with my thumb. And, as if I have no control of my body, as soon I see the pink shades turned red I move towards her and kiss her cheek.

Wait, what? Did I just do that?

As I pull back, she and I was shocked by what just happened. I got out of my shocking state and soon become anxious. Is she going to distant herself now I made a move like that? Does she want to end whatever we have right now and walk away? or worse, leaving me and not wanting to have anything to do with me ever again? But, NO! I won't let that happen. I will chase her and I will have her with me no matter what. I..

I was cut of my thought as I hear her voice. 

"um... sorry..." she said softly and quietly. I look closer to her face and now realised that she looks more embarrassed and shy instead. I sigh in relief quietly to myself.

"Sorry? why are you sorry angel?" I once again caress her still rosy cheek.

"I... I don't know. I ... just.. I really don't know what else to say." she started to play with the end of my tie still blushing profusely.

"Angel. I hope you know by now that I have a feeling for you. I like you, and I'm sorry if I'm too forward with my action towards you but whenever you are around me I just lose my mind. My action is uncontrollable, it's like it has a mind of its own and its only thought is to have you within my reach; I just want to hold you and have you by my side. Do you feel the same way towards me Angel?" I look deeply into her eyes, letting her know how I mean every word I said. 

But now, I'm nervous to what she will say. 

"Ashton, I too feel like I have feelings for you. I don't know what it is since I've never felt this way before nor have ever been in any sort of relationship. But I know for sure I like to have you around me, be with you and spend my time with you even cooking for you." she now hold both of my hands, and it feels just right. 

We both now smile at each other, but I'm more like a Cheshire cat and she well, like an Angel she is. Her beautiful, sweet smile. 

"Well, Angel. Since we now know about our feelings, can I... I mean do you..." I started to stutter and get up, pacing myself back and forth trying to find the best way to ask the question that,hopefully, can help us proceed into this relationship. 

I'm a CEO goddamnit! I need to think fast and execute this well. I can't just ask the question just like that without preparation. My angel deserves more than that. I need to show her that I'm serious. With that in mind I made my decision.