Chapter 39B

Ashton Lombardi POV

My heart is beating fast as I wait for my Angel to grace me with her presence. 

She has always been on my mind but after the small talk with dad and the fact that I want her all to myself I decided to reform myself. 

No more the player, no more casanova billionaire title for me. I only want to be recognised as Hers and she MINE. 

I have never thought that I will be belonging to someone nor claim someone as mine but, my Angel changed me for the better. 

Mom is happy to see Angelo being taken and committed, I know she has been glancing at me now and then hoping for me to be next. Well, I guess her wish is about to come true. I thought to myself.

I look back to my expensive Rolex watch as I waited for Angel in front of her door. I managed to get up here with no haste thanks to one of the housekeeping staff and my great tip offer of course. 

With the sound of a ding from the elevator my eyes zoom to it straight away and there she is, my beautiful Angel -- Mon Ange Zia. 

I rushed myself to her as I see her typing on her phone and not noticing my presence

I rushed myself to her as I see her typing on her phone and not noticing my presence. That somehow tick me off a little. What can be so important for her to not feel that I am around, who can she be replying to for her beautiful eyes to not be directed to mine.

HER ATTENTION SHOULD ONLY BE TOWARDS ME; SHE SHOULD ONLY FOCUS ON ME.

My possessiveness took over me and in a couple of long strides I wrapped my arms around her waist as she jump and yelp in surprise. 

"Oh Bon Sang ! - Je suis désolé." I chuckled at her French. She sound so fluent as if it's her native language; her voice is beautiful and alluring in that voice. [tr. Oh Bloody hell!]

"Désolé mon amour, tu m'as manqué." I replied to her as I bring my nose close to her neck and smell her intoxicating smell to calm my possessive rage and uncontrollable desire to have her. [tr. I'm sorry love, I missed you]

"Mon Dieu, you scared me just now Ashton, also, since when do you speak French?" she wrapped her arms around my neck responding to my hug. 'Finally', I thought. 

"Perks for being a successful CEO and one of my selling point to attract my beautiful Angel. How is it? Is it working? are you attracted to me yet?" I said huskily to her ear and pull her ear lobe teasingly which earn me her shaky breath and a pull to my hair. 

This just fueling my desire for her even more. I am so turn on by her with so little effort from her side and she doesn't even know it.

"You have no idea" she replied to me breathlessly. I started to bite on her neck and make my way to her neck before I started to kiss her jaw. As I was about to kiss her on her lucious and plump lips hungrily she pull my hair and push me with as much strength as she can gather.