Chapter 24

Zia Knight POV

The boys had so much fun and made many friends at the museum last night

The boys had so much fun and made many friends at the museum last night. Yeah, last night! i have reserved three spots for the sleepover at the museum last night. I asked dad to use his connection to make it happen since it was a sudden decision of mine to get it, well more like Avery and Angelo's late notice for the sleepover but all good anyways!

On Sunday we were too tired to go outside so the three of us ended up cooking together again in the afternoon before our lunch. We had made Brigadeiros, a brazilian dessert similar to trufle. I have video demonstration which the boys simply follow and enjoy making. 

We ended up with sticky hands from the condensed milk as well as messy faces from the cocoa powder and chocolate- and colored sprinkles all over our face especially around our mouth. Yet we had the so much fun. We had simple lunch with salad and sandwiches because we were saving space in our tummy for our brigadeiros. I ended up putting some away for them to bring to school for tomorrow lunch, while the rest were gone quickly by ourselves.

At night we had beef lasagna, again the boys help me in the kitchen making it especially with the saucing , layering the lasagna sheet and sprinkling the cheese

At night we had beef lasagna, again the boys help me in the kitchen making it especially with the saucing , layering the lasagna sheet and sprinkling the cheese. We then enjoyed the night with another Iron Man movies as we drink our hot chocolate with baby marshmallow swimming on top of it. 

All in all the weekend was the best weekend I had for awhile. Now that morning has arrived we're currently on the way to school. I notice how Lucas has smile on his face while Derek sporting a frowned and teary eyes.

Once we've arrived to their school I helped Lucas down and told him to go straight inside the kindergarten while I speak to Derek. He hugged me and kissed my cheeks then say his good-bye before he make a run following my words.

"Derek, my honey, what's wrong?" I made him stay standing in my wagon while I stood outside so we can be eye-level. I rubbed his cheek affectionately as I say this. I observe him closely now noticing how his tears is slowly trailing down to his cheek. I wiped it all and hug him letting him calm down as he hug me back tight. He put his face into the crook of my neck and now I can feel his tears wetting my neck.