Chapter 41

Zia Knight POV

The lunch was great with us catching up with business talk, family talk and our new project in cruising. It turns out Damon and Damien will be joining the project since they have own several cruising business.

Damon and Damien comes from a much richer and prestigious family. They, unknown to many, own the majority business in Italy. They're like a royal but only a few and powerful ones know about it. Compare our family to theirs, we're merely nothing. 

Their billionaire and worth are on a next level. You can't touch them and I mean it. They hold power and have no fear for anything and anyone. I am so lucky I'm their family because I know you won't be lucky if you get onto their wrong side. 

I heard of it and it's not a rumor.. it's what they told me themselves too. 

Many politicians, powerful businessmen and even country leaders are in the palm of their hands. Many bow down to them, and some can say they run the country's economy, I don't doubt that at all to be honest

Outside they are fearless, untouchable, ruthless and demons even, many have said. But to family, they have different sides. Loving, caring, protective, possessive and nurturing. 

I was taken out of my thought from the loud laughter surrounding me. We're having our lunch and seems like we're almost done. 

'Well, how was it? was it to your liking guys?" I asked seriously but with a smile on my face

'Well, how was it? was it to your liking guys?" I asked seriously but with a smile on my face. I have made them fresh baked pizza, pasta and salad, all to their preference. 

A hoot of 'Si', moan in appreciation and a muffle sound comes from Zach told me he agrees too. 

"It looks like I should get the dessert out" I said and quickly asked Avery to send some staffs to clean up the table before I made my way to the kitchen to grab the desserts. 

I am excited to make this because the last time I made this was when I was in Italy with her and Lily. 

"Here we go gentlemen" I smirk in amusement as I see them eyeing the desserts with hungry eyes. I knew they will like it, especially those twins cousins of mine. Anything that she and I made together, they get addicted to it immediately.

"Well, buon appetito!" and not a second later they began to savor the desserts earning a groan of approval from each men. I chuckle at this, these billionaires who are known for being untouchable, ruthless and fearless are so putty before me. 

"Watch out, eyes everywhere" I tease the twins earning me their famous smirk and eyerolls. Many women out there would have found their gestures weirdly attractive, not me.. they're family for God sakes.

"They'll suffer if they come across us" they said again at the same time. Zach just roll his eyes at them but a hint of smile is visible for me to see.