Chapter 40

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR; HAPPY NEW DECADE! 

Zia Knight POV

I woke up from the sun slipping through the curtain signalling for the beginning of the day. I felt a heavy weight on my back and on my head. I look up and found the intruder to whom it belongs to. It is the one who I now can call mine, my boyfriend Ashton.

The memory from last night came back to me. All the sensation, the shivers, the kisses, love bites and thrusts are memorised by my body, it's as if I'm in the middle of it again. 

I blushed at that. I moved my body a little but stopped immediately because of the pain at my lower half. I groan and hiss at the pain, awakening Ashton immediately.

"Baby, Angel, you okay?" he asked with concern flooding in his eyes. 

I nod my head not knowing what to say, still embarassed from out intimate night. 

"Baby, look at me. Let me see your beautiful face and eyes, and don't hold your voice for me. I love it, especially last night" he said huskily at the end of his words.

My blushing just went deeper red. I look up at him to find him smiling wide, eyes glinting with happiness and content and warmth, and then there I noticed the hickey around his necks. 

I pushed my face to his chest embarrassed to what I did. How animalistic was I last night? this is so embarrassing.

Ashton chuckled at me as if he knows what I was thinking. "Don't worry Angel, I love every single hickey you gave me. It's the proof for your affection and possessiveness on me." 

I nodded my head still not knowing what to say but I realised the words to what he just said. I'm possessive? I guess so. Who knew?

"Last night was ..." he began but I cut him off "Amazing". He brushed his fingers to my bare back. 

I savor the feeling despite the goosebumps he's causing me. 

"Well, baby. Let me get the bath ready for you." not wanting to refuse the feel of being spoiled by my boyfriend, I nodded my head in agreement.

Ashton slipped out of the bed in all his glorious naked body. I was red once again whilst he chuckled at my current state. 

He went into the bathroom and I can hear the sound of water being turned on. Only minutes passed, he came out and took me to his arms as we made our way to the bathroom. He rubs circling on my waist was soothing and I welcome the comfort to my sore state. 

He put me down into the tub full of water with scented bath oil, lavender and jasmine

"Let me take care of you okay?" he said as he placed himself behind me. He pull me back to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But don't you have work?" I replied immediately. He moved my hair away and started kissing all over my shoulder.

"I will go after I made sure you're okay."

"I will be fine but thank you. You were and are amazing Ashton" I said sincerely as I tilted my head up to look at him over my shoulder.

"No, YOU WERE AND ARE AMAZING. Thanks for last night, my Angel. You are now my girlfriend and I couldn't ask for more. Thank you for bestowing your precious purity to me. I am honored" his hold on me tightened.

"You are worth to give my first time to.." before I continue he push and turn me around so now I am straddling him.

"Your first and ever" he said before he leaves a bruising kiss to me.