Chapter 51

Zia Knight POV

"Yes. He confirmed with me just now that we will be going to Italy. Okay, okay. Thanks Rose. Ciao." well that sorted. Now I just need to continue arranging things so my business can still survive during my leave. 

Oh wait, before that. I sent a text to my oh my dear friend to help me with packing. I mean I would but this is Italy and I will be with my boyfriend, and she's a fashionista. Let's leave it to the pro. 

"SOS. I'm going vacay soon. Well, not soon but in two weeks time. I need help packing!!"

WIthin a minute a reply came to me. "Never fear for I am here. I will come to your place with options... if not next week we can shop!!

"You're my hero! xoxo" now that's done I need to..

"Mama, we're home!" oh yeah it's their home time. 

"My babies!" I said as they run to my arms and I hugged them tightly. 

"We're here too!" said Damon. "Yes, and we're hungry! starving Sorellina!" added Damien. 

I chuckled at their exclamation. The little ones run to their room to change as Damon shouted for "swimming time". Boys will always be boys. 

Meanwhile I went to the kitchen to prepare something simple for our evening snacks. Hmmm.. tacos sounds good.

With that I got all the ingredients out and prepare it within one hour. I made several kinds including 'Chicken tinga taco' and 'Roasted cauliflower and blackbean tacos' for the little ones. 

Meanwhile, the grown ups will have the options of 'Caliente beef spicy tacos', 'Cajun shrimp tacos with avacado cream cause' and 'Chili cauliflower chickpeas taco with mangos'

Meanwhile, the grown ups will have the options of 'Caliente beef spicy tacos', 'Cajun shrimp tacos with avacado cream cause' and 'Chili cauliflower chickpeas taco with mangos'. Well, if the little ones can eat with a little heat of course they can have a taste of the grown ups options. 

I texted Zach to join us as well

I texted Zach to join us as well. This will help in demolishing the tacos because I happened to make too much. I also invited mom and dad as well. I also invited Avery and Lucas but only Lucas will be coming because Avery is having a date with Angelo tonight.