Chapter 55

5 hours ago 

Zia Knight POV

I woke up with a throbbing on my head like a hammer-jack has been hammered to my head non-stop. All of a sudden, a flash of lightning came  taking my attention to my surrounding. 

It's my bedroom but with Zach on the couch sleeping soundly. I wanted to call for his help to get me a glass of water but before I could even do that the door to my bedroom is being opened letting out a quiet creaking noise. 

Everything happened so quickly that I thought I was in cinema watching an action movie... but I wasn't. 

I can see the intruder on the door was Damien with his gun pointing at Zach who instead of one he has two guns pointing at Damien. I thought he was asleep? I was sure he was snoring... the fuc..

"Almost shot your big ass Dummy!" smirked Zach as he put down his arms and swiftly hide his gun back to his holsters at his hips. Following along, Damien did the same but instead to his shoulder holster.

"Nah, I could still dodge it but I could have shoot your small balls for sure little zee" Damien smirked back.

The two of them started their playful banter with a little wrestling in between. Unknowing to them, I am watching them silently like a hawk yet in shock to what I have just witness seconds ago. 

"Are you two for real?" I mumbled quietly was what I thought. The two men froze in spot and turned their head to my direction in a snap. How they don't get a whiplash is a mystery to me. 

In a second the two men came running at me and were on my side in a flash, throwing question one after another. 

"Are you okay?" said Zach.

"How do you feel?" said Damien.

"Are your head still hurting?" Zach added.

"Do you need anything?" Damien added.

"Should we call the doctor back?" Zach began to take his phone out.

"Do you need to pee?" and everything halted....what the fu..

"Wait, what?..." I replied with a scrunchy nose and skeptical look towards Damien.

"Oh sorry, I meant it's possible. It happened to me once. I woke up from being shot only to find myself busting needed to go to the toilet. You know, men business and all." he shrugged.

"No I don't know and I do not want to know especially if this also applies to you Zach...don't mention it" I said pointedly only to have him shrugged his shoulder at me. 

"urgh.." I leaned back to my pillow only to have the two men filling up my vision watching me as if I am a type of a specimen in a lab. 

"So... did you need anything from us?" I sighed and mumbled 'water' before Zach passed on a tall glass of water with a straw while Damien set himself comfy on the bed next to me. 

"So mind telling me what happened? What's goin on to me?" I asked as I sit myself against the headboard bed. 

"Well, just stress level spiking up sis. There is no need for you to worry. But..." Zach scratched the back of his head unable to continue his response. 

"But?...." I watched him worriedly. 

"What he's saying, there's nothing to worry about but seeing you collapsing your dad and nonno wanted you to fly out to Italy with the squirrels." Damien sighed in the end. 

"WHAT?!!" I sat up suddenly and knocked on to Damien's forehead... who happened to feel like made out of brick. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? YOUR HEAD OR A FORTRESS?!!" I moaned in pain.