Chapter 29

A/N: Don't forget to vote and follow me please, and leave a comment even if it was just a Hi! xx

Zia Knight POV

On Sunday I took Derek to Church with me. I left him with the kids church while I stay at the congregation. They were talking about love, faith and fate. After over an hour, I picked up Derek yet found him happily playing with the rest of the kids inside and big happy expression on his face.

Derek told me how he made a new friend whom he has seen around his school, Zaden. He was older by a year, strong and "cool" he said. Derek has seen him saving a girl from three bullies, was how Derek described him. But what comes out of his mouth wiped my smile away from Derek admiration trance.

"He was so cool, he hit the three bullies face before kicking them to the ground. He even kick their private area before spitting on their faces." Derek said admirably like every words he said were nothing new. 

Damn, they grow up fast!

"um... Derek, let's not mention this to your family yeh?" Derek looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"Well honey I don't think they would be happy to hear you saying violence is good" I cringed mentally.

"But I didn't say that"

'Yes, darling but not stopping them is the same thing as supporting it so people. Next time maybe try to stop Zaden?"

"But why? the bully deserved it!" he said pointedly. Well they do but... Oh good Lord I just came back from Church how do I do this?

"Well, if Zaden get in trouble from hitting the bullies by the school or the bullies' parents, won't you be sad?"  Please agree with me boy. I am running out of ideas on how to handle this. Where is the parental kit for dummies when you need them!!! shoot now I need to invest in buying 'Parenting 1-on-1', may Lord have mercy on me! 

"Okay! you're right mama! I will do that and tell him why next time it happen!" Derek said determinedly and convinced to my response. I sighed in relief but let's hope he won't have to do that next time. 

"Let's hope it won't happen" I replied with a soft smile. 

Yet, I'm proud of him knowing what's good and bad when it comes to treating others with respect. Yes, bullies can go to hell but not by my baby boy! but then again, I rather him fight the bad guys than be one of the bad guys! urgh, this is all confusing. 

Derek and I came back home and went straight to the kitchen to make our lunch. We had sweet potato and bean burritos with corn and shredded chicken, and spinach salad with bacon, apples and dried cranberry.

We quickly had our lunch because Derek was excited with me teaching him how to play the piano because he was mesmerised by one of the Sunday school teachers who was playing the keyboard

We quickly had our lunch because Derek was excited with me teaching him how to play the piano because he was mesmerised by one of the Sunday school teachers who was playing the keyboard. Well, someone is having a crush already?