Chapter 39C

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS.

*******

Ashton Lombardi POV

I kissed veraciously in her lips to seal the deal, to tell her she's taken, she's mine and all MINE. She needs to know this and I made sure of it. 

I made my way to kiss her jaw and keep moving down to her neck and her throat leaving small love bites covering her soft and smooth skin. All along I can feel her trembling under me, groaning in pleasure. 

"Ashton" she whispered sexily in my ear and nibble it. Don't snap, be gentle Ashton. Keep it calm!

I groaned as I shivered from her sudden stunt. My eyes was clouded in lust as I stare back at her. I need to bring more pleasure to her. The more I please her the more pleasure I get, if that even makes sense.

 I grabbed her breasts and mold the beautiful, perfectly shaped and handful globes in my palm.  I pulled her pink erected buds with my fingers before I take one in my mouth and still molding the other on my palm. 

"Ashton! Oh, mon dieu" [tr. Ashton! Oh, my God].

Focus still in devouring her with my lips, leaving bites around her breast and move to the other one and savoring it. Her moan was loud and clear, thick with desire and hunger filling the quiet room. Her calling out my name is only slowly thinning the string of my sanity. 

I want to be gentle, I need to be gentle. It's her first time, but how much longer can I hold on?

Her fingers began to move from my chest to my hair. She pull it gently and got me moaning in pleasure. Her fingers began to move down to my back and she glides it along my skin leaving the trail of warmth --- it's as if her touch was a match, litting the surge of fiery desire unbeknownst to me. It's as if she can turn it on and off to her liking. She can control me.

I can feel her every movement and for every touch she made, this sensation is new to me. My moan in her bud just got us both shivered.

I know she can feel my erection as I can feel her trailing fingers slowly going towards it.

"Angel, let me. I want to please you. Just relax and let me please you" I said huskily bringing my lips back to hers.

I took my time kissing her lucious lips, bruising it, before I made my way back down towards her fold. 

"Ashton" I look up to find her gazing at me lustfully with her arms barely able to hold onto her weight. 

"May I taste you Angel?" I asked hesitantly but with my fiery desire to have her still shown in my eyes. See what you do to me Angel?

She nodded her answer and not waiting any second later I began to use my two hands to spread and hold on to her thigh before I put my head in between her two milky legs. 

"Just lay down and relax Angel. Feel my breath, my every touch and embrace every single sensation you are about to feel. I promise" I am not entirely sure why I said I promise or even what I am promising to but it's what my honest thought has to say for this moment, and that is to pleasure her as much or more it will bring pleasure to me. 

She lay herself back fully to the mattress and I once again began to leave lingering kiss and love bites, this time around her inner thigh. 

I love her intoxicating smell. Vanilla and Lavender, now my favourites smell. Her smell drives me crazy and as she gets wetter from my kisses and bites, the smell gets stronger and as if I was an animal I can smell her arousal spiking high.