Chapter 48

Zia Knight POV

The weekend passed by and the new week has begun.

Over the weekend all of us including the little ones were having so much fun. Now that Zade is with us, Derek is so excited to teach him everything that I taught him. Just like how Derek said it, "we kinda twins" they are indeed. He taught Zade how to play the piano, cook and swim. Well, the twins and Zach were there to help out except for the cooking part that's my forte. 

"Mama, mama, mama" oh did I mention the little ones now called me mama? well, now you know. No more mama zi.. it's simply just Mama. I like it every time they say it, every time I hear it. 

"Buongiorno piccoli!" on top of that the whole family has started teaching them Italian. Wow, crazy right. [tr. Good morning little ones]

"Buongiorno" they replied in sync. 

"Are you all packed up and ready to go to school? you can leave your weekend clothes here since we still have plenty at home right?" they nodded excitedly with a wide smile. I just hope those smiles will be there after everything is sorted. 

To get involved in mafia rivalry is crazy enough but to be the target in between the mafia rivalry is insane. It's something that no one would wish for especially for children at their age, they're innocent and they don't deserve it. 

"Well, go have your breakfast and don't forget to greet everyone alright!" I told them as they begin to leave the kitchen to make their way to the dining room where everyone is currently siting. 

It was hard for me to sleep in peace so I woke up way too early to my liking. In the end after spending an hour in the gym and cleaned up, I started making breakfast at 6 a.m. unknowingly an hour passed just like that. The table is now filled with pancakes, scones, fruits, oatmeals, fresh bagel, croissants and muffin with plenty of fruits around. 

Now I'm preparing bagel sandwich for the little ones' school lunch but adding dessert enough to share with Lucas as well

Now I'm preparing bagel sandwich for the little ones' school lunch but adding dessert enough to share with Lucas as well.  I mean if dessert can make me, the adult one happy, the little ones would most likely be ecstatic. I mean who wouldn't have a bite of this delicious, sweet, amazing Chocolate Hazelnut tart