Chapter 43

Zia Knight POV

Damon and Damien prepared a limousine outside for us to take. The two even came out when I dropped off Derek and Zade. They were scarying the other kids, parents, and teachers with their authoritative aura and blank stares. Not to mention a few bodyguards with them to begin with.

By the smug look Derek and Zade sporting it seems they like the attention. 

I look behind me to see the smug and proud look the twins have as they look at the little ones' confident faces. 

Cue the eye rolls. Ladies and Gentlemen this is what we call bad influence.

"Derek, Zade come here please." I said to them.

"I will pick you up and we will come back to my family's place okay?" they nodded and I quickly peck them at their forehead before they run to Lucas.

"Well, off we go to Knight Inc." I said as I linked my arms to each of Damon's and Damien's ones. NOT! 

We stopped by at my restaurant to meet with my catering team who have prepared some samples of the foods that will be provided on the cruise, now off we go to Knight Inc.

We even have vegan and gluten free options, see how thoughtful we are!

I hope they're hungry otherwise they will be once they smell these.

The three of us made our way up with my catering team following behind us. We took the private lift whereas they took the normal ones.

As soon the lift's door open we were greeted by Eleanor who told us where dad and Zach currently at. She promised to show my catering team the meeting room for them to immediately start setting up the food samples while we wait in Dad's office until meeting commencing. 

"Morning Dad, Zach!" I said cheerily as I hug and kisses their cheeks. Damien and Damon meanwhile bro hug my dad and Zach but added a slap in the back at Zach just to piss him off. Like always, like kids bullying their love ones, cue the eye rolls. 

"I brought some food, I hope you're hungry" I tease the two of them and they groaned complaining how they eat small amount of breakfast knowing how much food they will eat for this meeting. 

Time passes by with all of the males talking business while I responding to my business email and queries from my management team on my phone. The clock finally strikes 11.55 am and Eleanor walked us to the meeting room. 

Happy to see the set up my team made consisting some platters of grilled meat, seafood, the vegan and gluten free options, and most importantly the desserts. I nod at them in appreciation as they leave the office to wait outside at the waiting room.