Chapter 33

Ashton Lombardi POV

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? 

WHY IS SHE NOT REPLYING TO ME?

Does she not like me? Am I not up to her standard? No, that can't be. 

I swear I saw it in her eyes when we had our dinner. I saw a glint of happiness and interest and curiousity in her beautiful eyes. I know, for sure, that she has some kind of interest to get to know me just like I to her. 

So why isn't she replying? 

It took me three days to gather up my confident to send that text. I didn't want to make it look desperate with me sending her text the day after we officially met; So, I gathered the courage to wait and sent it after 3 days of not seeing her nor hearing her melodious voice.

I groaned outloud and made my way out of the homebuilt gym for the morning work out I had as I thought all about my frustration towards a certain beauty that has captured my eyes and fill my mind non-stop. But still, her missing presence and silence annoys and frustrate the life out of me!

I made my way to my bathroom, peel my clothes off and went straight for a hot shower before once again my thought went back to her, and Derek this time.

Derek, just like I, have been restless, sulky, quiet and annoyed at every little thing. The family and I are concerned but I know for sure it has something to do with his 'Zizi' not contacting him. 

I for sure thought she just didn't want to reply to my text because she's embarrassed but will still talk to Derek but nope that was not the case. It turned out, him too has been suffering the same if not worst. 

That night after not receiving a reply text from her, I was waiting for Derek's bed time knowing that he usually talk to her to bid him goodnight with a bedtime sorry and all that. I was planning to "accidentally walk in" so I too can have a couple seconds to talk to my Angel but, that did not happen.

It's Monday now and I have business to attend to, THANKFULLY! I need my work to distract my mind from going back thinking of my Angel. No matter how annoyed and frustrated I am at her, I still could not dislike her or get mad at her for so long. I mean she doesn't even know that I'm mad at her in the first place.

I made my way down to the dining table looking around at the food in front of me. Again, my mind drifted back to my sweet Angel. After tasting her cooking I can't help but compare every food before me to her cooking. So far no food is as good as hers, I bet she will taste delicious too. 

I shake my dirty thought away before I dug myself even in a much deeper trouble. I don't need sexual frustration on top of my current frustration on you, Angel!

"Morning" I said to everyone. I received a 'hello' back from everyone, except from the missing two people. Angelo has been staying at his girlfriend's place for the past week. The other missing person is none other than Derek. 

I sighed loudly and took a sip of my black coffee before I made my way to Derek's room. 

I was expecting silence from Derek's room since that has been the case for the past 6 days, yet I can hear his quiet sniffing and sobs. 

I leaned my body against the wall outside his bedroom. I closed my eyes and mentally groaned at my incapability to cheer him up. Damon bro, I'm so shit at this. What should I do now?

Drowned in my own thought I almost missed my Angel's sweet voice coming from Derek's bedroom. What the hell? I quietly put my ear against the door, trying to snoop at the sound coming from the other side of the door.